Dedicated online sellers know that consistently providing excellent customer service is a crucial element of growing an online business. At Bonanza, we work hard to build a shopping environment that instills confidence in buyers, and we want to reward sellers who help foster that environment of trust.
Introducing: Bonanza Top Rated Sellers
Many of you have already noticed our Top Rated Seller badge on select Bonanza listings and profiles. These badges have been awarded as recognition to sellers who consistently earn high ratings from buyers, thanks to fast shipping and excellent service.
Going forward, Bonanza sellers who meet and maintain the performance standards outlined below will enjoy having this badge visible on their profile banner, as well as on their booth homepage, item listing pages, and thumbnail pictures. This badge will help you rake in more sales by instilling confidence in shoppers.
To achieve and maintain Bonanza Top Rated Seller status, you must meet these requirements and performance standards:
- Maintain a minimum of 98% positive feedback
- Be an active member on Bonanza for at least 90 days
- Have 25+ transactions with US buyers within 1 year
- Have a minimum of $250 in annual sales
- Have a refund rate lower than 20%
- Be compliant with all Bonanza policies
- Provide tracking numbers for at least 90% of your transactions. Refunded/canceled transactions are excluded from this rule.
Top Rated eBay sellers also qualify for Top Rated Seller status on Bonanza, and will have their status imported along with their eBay feedback.
For more information on becoming a Top Rated Seller, visit our detailed Help Page all about Bonanza Top Rated Sellers, courtesy of our award-winning Support Team.
Update 8.23.16: If you're having trouble adding tracking information to your orders, check out our article on Bonanza's fulfillment process.