As many of you have keenly observed in the forums over the last few weeks, we have slowly been rolling out Lexity Live to our merchants, allowing them to watch buyers browse their store and buy items in real time. We're excited to announce that, as of today, all Bonanza stores now have built-in access to Lexity Live.
Lexity Live lets you see what pages your buyers are viewing, which products they are putting in the shopping cart, and how they move from page to page. Once you're signed up, you can check out your store's Lexity Live dashboard any time to see what your customers are doing. You can signup now by visiting your "My Bonanza" page and clicking the link to "View buyers in real time."
- Monitor what pages every visitor currently in your store is viewing, up to the second; drill down to unique visitors with one click
- Find out which of your visitors are in the shopping cart, and where your visitors drop off
- View detailed, real-time path reportsfor unique visitors with real-time visitor tracking
- See the effects of your marketing campaigns immediately withreal-time website traffic statistics
- Understand your business better with detailed statistics including keywords, referral links, search engines, geolocation, and time on site
Simply put, we think they've built a great product, and this ties into our larger initiative to work with partners who we feel can benefit the Bonanza community. In addition to Lexity Live, Lexity is also known for their well-crafted tools that help make advertising easy for sellers -- we're excited to see their progress as they incorporate the power of Lexity advertising into their Bonanza integration. I suspect they will have many more great tools to offer our sellers in the future. Speaking of which...
What have Bonanza programmers been up to?
Our major initiative over the last month has been working to ensure that our sellers' items remain prominently featured in Google Shopping as the transition to paid traffic takes place. We have found the folks at Google to be extremely keen on helping us make the transition seamlessly, and the fruit of their effort is that we have now transitioned all our traffic from Google Product Search to Google Shopping, with no noticeable dropoff in incoming traffic (and many cases where our sellers' items are now featured in the sexy Google Shopping window from organic search).
That said, our integration with Google Shopping has only begun. Expect more exciting updates on our integration efforts in the weeks to come. No summer break for these programmers.