What a great question! As you may or may not know, Bonanza feeds all of your active items (within Google's guidelines) to Google Product Search on your behalf. Back in the early days of Bonanza, sellers were responsible for managing and submitting their own products to Google Products Search (formerly Google Base). About two years ago, Bonanza started to manage this for you.
Over time we have been able to organize helpful information regarding Google Producs and have created a special page for this on Bonanza. We call this page our Google Product Management page. You can find this page by going to your My Bonanza page where it is linked as "Google."
Once you have clicked on the "Google" link you will be taken to your Google Product Management page:
On this page you will be able to:
- View your feed status (shows you the last time your items were uploaded to Google Products).
- View your actual items as they appear on Google Products (you can see what a buyer would see).
- Initiate a feed status review (good way to find out why an item or items are not on Google Products).
- Set up Item Traits (helps Google shoppers better find your items).
- Instructions on how to set up Google Checkout.
- Learn about Google Attributes and how they can improve your search results. You can also add them from this page.
- Download the actual feed that we are sending to Google on your behalf.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments section below.