IBM ThinkPad Mini-Dock 2878, 62P4551, 92P3046
IBM 120W AC Adapter, Power Cord & Key
4 USB Ports for iPods, Flash Drives, etc.
The first dock for ThinkPad R Series notebooks. The ThinkPad Mini Dock provides port replication and USB expansion. One-touch and your disconnected from your peripherals including network or modem connections. An integrated key-lock secures your ThinkPad in the Mini Dock and it comes bundled with its own 120W power adapter so you can save your ThinkPad power adapter for travel.
When it's time to take your ThinkPad and go, leave everything plugged in. Your 72W AC adapter will not work with the Mini Dock. A genuine IBM 120W AC adapter comes with this auction, and it will power both the Mini Dock and the attached ThinkPad!
- ThinkPad Mini-Dock provides easy one-touch ports, network and modem disconnect.
- Pass-through (replication) of ThinkPad notebook ports including Gigabit ethernet (RJ-45), including modem (RJ-11), 4-port USB 2.0 hub, DVI, VGA, serial, parallel, PS2-keyboard, PS2-mouse, diskette drive, audio line-in and line-out.
- Gigabit Ethernet pass-through port (will function as 10/100 ethernet port for system without gigabit ethernet).
- USB 2.0 pass-through port (will function as USB 1.1 port for system with USB 1.1).
- DVI pass-through port ( will support resolutions up to 1280x1024 based on attached system).
- The included special 120W external power adapter powers both the tp-r-us Mini Dock and the attached system.
- Integrated key-lock and system tray secures your ThinkPad notebook in the Mini Dock and the slot in the Mini Dock for an optional cable lock helps provide security for the dock.
The ThinkPad Mini-Dock features and benefits include:
- Pass-through connection of all ThinkPad ports RJ11 for modem and RJ45 for 10/100/1000 GB Ethernet/MiniPCI card architecture support from the ThinkPad notebook
Serial, parallel, keyboard, mouse, FDD, monitor, four USB 2.0 integrated hub, line-in, line-out, and digital monitor support/DVI (*)
- External 120W AC power supply
- System on/off button on Mini-Dock
- Volume control via external keyboard and software utility
- Key-lock security support
(*) Supports up to SXGA resolution
The ThinkPad Mini-Dock is supported on the following IBM systems:
Compatible with X20/21/22/23/24/30/31, T20/21/22/23/30/40/41/42/43, R30/31/32/40/50/50p/51/52, and A20/21/21e/22/22e/30/31
Does not support X40/41, R40e/50e/51e, or G40
|Description ||Machine Type ||Model |
|ThinkPad A Series ||2628, 2629, 2633, 2652, 2653, 2654, 2655, 2663, 2664 ||All |
|ThinkPad R Series ||1829, 1830, 1831, 1832, 1833, 1836, 1840, 1841, 1860, 1861, 2656, 2657, 2658, 2659, 2676, 2677, 2681, 2682, 2683, 2722, 2723, 2724, 2883, 2887, 2888, 2889, 2894, 2895, 2892, 2893, 2896, 2897, 2898, 2899 ||All |
|ThinkPad T Series ||2647, 2648, 2366, 2367, 2668, 2669, 2678, 2679, 2686, 2687, 2373, 2374, 2375, 2376, 2378, 2379, 1871, 1872, 1873, 1874, 1875, 1876 ||All |
|ThinkPad X Series ||2660, 2661, 2662, 2672, 2673, 2884, 2885, 2890, 2891 ||All |
NOTE: The ThinkPad 72W AC/DC Combo adapter is not compatible with ThinkPad Mini-Docking Station
The ThinkPad Mini-Dock supports the same operating system as the system. The ThinkPad Mini-Dock does not support Microsoft Windows 95 or LINUX operating systems. USB 2.0 is not supported on Windows 95, Window 98, Windows Me, or Windows NT. USB 1.1 is not supported on Windows 95 or Windows NT*.
* Limited support for USB keyboard and mouse only by using customized 2 driver.
** This unit is slightly used and in perfect working condition!