I’ve, tried a couple of different sellers to buy MS Office 2013 Pro. However, when I select it and then try to check-out, the only payment method available is “Amazon Pay”, no PayPal!
If I click on the Amazon Pay method, it says that the seller doesn’t accept that payment method.
Does this mean the seller no longer is active?
Not necessarily, I would be cautious and check the Seller’s profile to see when they were logged in last (active) and check their feedback.
If no flags come up I would contact seller and let them no payment method worked, they may have tech issues in setting up the link to Amazon payments.
I believe Amazon changed some Payment methods a while back and this could be the results of that change.
Be wary of any offer to pay for the software by any method that doesn’t protect you. Most Seller’s are on the up and up, but some are not.
Viewed: 189 times
Asked: about 1 month ago
Latest response: about 1 month ago
Remember these tips:
- Use links to other sources to support your opinions
- Use examples where possible
- Put yourself in the inquirers shoes: what extra info would be helpful?
Should I post a comment or an answer?
You can only post one answer, so make it count. Maybe your reply is more fitting as a comment instead?
Post an answer for:
- Replies that directly and specifically answer the original question
Post a comment for:
- "Thanks," "Me too," "I agree," or "Works for me" types of replies
- When you would like the original poster to provide more details
- When you have more to add to someone else's question or answer
See also our Roundtable FAQ.