In am following the direction I received in my email from Bonanza about how to migrate to Amazon pay. The problem is that it doesn’t state what to on the (Business website line)
I don’t know if I put www.bonaza.com or do I put the http://www.bonaza.com/booths/sglory777 which is my booth. I have been trying to figure this out for a few hours now. I know it is probably something I am missing. I know many of you have done yours already. I think I can get a quicker reply this way. Thank youn in advance to all those willing to answer me.
Thank you gonna try that
You would put the URL to your booth rather than using Bonanza’s URL :) When I did it, I never entered just the Bonanza website. I am sure it would be fine to do your URL with or without the http part.
Viewed: 130 times
Asked: about 1 month ago
Latest response: about 1 month ago
Remember these tips:
- Use links to other sources to support your opinions
- Use examples where possible
- Put yourself in the inquirers shoes: what extra info would be helpful?
Should I post a comment or an answer?
You can only post one answer, so make it count. Maybe your reply is more fitting as a comment instead?
Post an answer for:
- Replies that directly and specifically answer the original question
Post a comment for:
- "Thanks," "Me too," "I agree," or "Works for me" types of replies
- When you would like the original poster to provide more details
- When you have more to add to someone else's question or answer
See also our Roundtable FAQ.