x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
General will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

Inkfrog/Bonanza Integration

Subscribe to Inkfrog/Bonanza Integration 5 posts 4 voices

Posted by easystreetdeals, south central, MN. 95 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

I’ve used Inkfrog for years to speed up and my listing process. It paid for itself with the free added pictures and scheduling. Not being real computer savy I was able to achieve more professional listings with my limited knowlege.
Actually, like a large number of venders here at Bonz I’ve limited my activity at the “other” place in recent years. Why work my tail off to line someone elses wallet? I have been waiting for inkfrog/bonanza listing to happen and for distractions in my personal life to settle down before I opened a booth here and I now have less reason to procrastinate.

I know that Bonz has created a very simple listing process and I am sure I could learn to use it especially with the willing assistance provided by the community here, however I plan to continue on with my Inkfrog listing in the future. With the ease of importing from the “other place” lisiting placed there can be imported to the Bonz and with a little bit of creative word crafting I’m sure I can channel viewers to my booth here.

If this has already been mentiioned and discussed here forgive me for repeating. The announcement was made Wed. and I’ve been busy with one of my distractions….getting our business ready to auction all but the building and lot at the end of the month. Yay!!! It was a used car sales and perfect for anyone in an auto related business. The buyer wants it stripped down to the bare walls. No office furniture, shelving or contents thereof, not even the refrigerator in the lunchroom. I expected it to be bought by someone who could use atleast a desk chair or sound system. I’m sure I’ll have lots of neat business items in my booth when it opens later this summer.

I’m including a link for further information, I think it’s legal in this situation.
http://www.highwire.com/?ref=inkfroghw

I would invite any other Frogs to share there thoughts on this subject.

Posted by bcoog, Edenton, NC. 693 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

It looks like ink frog is part of highwire which I believe Bonanza is now associated with. Not sure what the difference is between inkfrog Highware and how they work here. I would like more info as well.
I’m game for anything that helps sales

Posted by rbee, CA. 11,671 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Part of message from Inkfrog a few days ago
Hi , this is Greg Sisung the founder and CEO of inkFrog. We have just released another exciting “first” with our latest feature addition to Highwire.com (our multi-channel product). You can now seamlessly integrate your Highwire inventory to Bonanza in as little as 2 button clicks. Bonanza is the fourth channel added into Highwire which allows you to build your own store and list items to eBay, Facebook, Google, and Bonanza.

If you have have not heard of Bonanza, it’s an incredible marketplace with millions of buyers monthly. Keep reading to learn more.
Access millions of new buyers with our new Bonanza.com integration

Highwire is excited to announce it is now fully integrated with marketplace leader Bonanza.com. Now, with one click, you can publish all of your items to the Bonanza marketplace, instantly gaining access to the millions of buyers who visit Bonanza every month.
Edit post

rbee's booth

Posted by capemaybooks, Cape May, NJ. 733 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

We have also used Inkfrog for years to create our eBay listings. Was looking into getting a Highwire account because I liked the idea of multi-site listing. I wasn’t sure if we would still need to have the Inkfrog account in addition to the Highwire account so I went to Highwire’s online chat.

The woman was very helpful and informed me that there would be no need to keep Inkfrog and we could export our Inkfrog data to Highwire. Any live eBay listings would not show up though, only those listings launched from Highwire will show in Highwire. As we have no live listings right now on eBay, that was good news so I think we’re going to give it a try. We just paid for a month of Inkfrog so we’ll probably wait till closer to when that time is up to make the transition, which will give us time to clean out the old stuff we no longer need that is now stored in Inkfrog.

I’m looking forward to having one place to create all our listings for 4 different venues.

If you have other questions about Highwire, I definitely recommend taking advantage of their chat function. It was very helpful to me.

Posted by easystreetdeals, south central, MN. 95 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

For the small monthly fee to use Inkfrog to create (using cool templates), store, schedule and retrieve unlimited listings and images. I gathered that you can create and integreate with Bonanza and other sales sites but will you loose all that Inkfrog offers? My understanding was that Froggers (as well as anyone can use Highwire at no cost for there basic but extensive services. I do not recall if it offers the above mentioned services that Inkfrog does. And Froggers can then use Highwire to integreate with the other sales sites.