x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
General will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

The Daily Smile - Saturday - August 18, 2012

Subscribe to The Daily Smile - Saturday - August 18, 2012 35 posts 5 voices

Page
1 2 >
Posted by whynotnow, Holbrook, MA. 21,483 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Posted by whynotnow, Holbrook, MA. 21,483 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

So sorry for such a late start today! Stayed with Mom overnight, and have been doing some odds and ends for her this a.m. JUST REMEMBERED that I hadn’t done anything about The Daily Smile! Shame, shame on me!

Happy Saturday, all!
I’ll be back in to add some smiles in just a little bit!

whynotnow's booth

Posted by AriseGifts, South Houston, TX. 5,289 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Take it easy Deb and have a good weekend.

AriseGifts' booth

Posted by AriseGifts, South Houston, TX. 5,289 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Where is everyone? Ya’ll know something I don’t know???

AriseGifts' booth

Good afternoon Laura! Thanks for picking up the ball and running with it! Love your smiles!
I, too, am wondering where everybody is!
Just got home from Mom’s…one of my brother’s has arrived and he’ll be spending the next few nights/days with her.
Keep smiling!

whynotnow's booth

Posted by TheVintageFlea, Canada. 283 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

TECH SUPPORT

The Vintage Flea

LOL, VintageFlea! Thanks for the smiles!!

whynotnow's booth

Posted by AnimePagoda, Florida. 7,466 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Hi everyone sorry I didn’t get the thread started for Deb but was at the hospital with dad. BTW how is your mom?

Page
1 2 >