Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
General will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

Listing Pledge ......Do I have your support ? Week 2 (locked)

Subscribe to Listing Pledge ......Do I have your support ? Week 2 2,102 posts 256 voices

Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 >
Posted by AntiquesRGreat, Arlington Heights, Illinois. 15,935 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

This weeks Challenge will be a Daily Challenge with a Twist!
How many can you do today? 2 -5 -10 -15? The Twist find someone who is not on the list and enlist them in this challenge. For all the Newbie’s I know your new and haven’t made any friends yet but if you happen to strike up a conversation with someone ask them if they have pledged and encourage them to do so.
The more people we have the more listings we achieve .Give us updates frequently to help us keep this thread on the first page and please don’t add what you have already posted it will only confuse poor Selah54 who updates the list.We will only be using user id’s and we will post how many you have done not what you pledged,it’s easier to keep track of this way with so many people joining the list everyday.
At the end of the week we will post everyone’s totals for the week and next to it it will say how many new Pledgee’s you enlisted if any.

This New challenge starts as soon as Selah54 gives us the final update for last week everything above this post counts for last week and everything below this counts for this week which ends on Saturday!

Now let’s kick some Ecrater Butt!

Together we can do anything!

AntiquesRGreat

Posted by estate_jewelry&more, carbonear, Canada. 822 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

30 Sounds Great!!!! I am IN….

Probably gonna start this afternoon….

Posted by AntiquesRGreat, Arlington Heights, Illinois. 15,935 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Okay Estate I see you have 79 items already,I have you down for 30!

AntiquesRGreat

Posted by Foxy_Lady_Boutique, Naples, FL. 4,237 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

right now we’re at 1,397,083. between my three booths I pledge to list more thank 30 this coming week. Shari

foxy_lady_ Boutique

Posted by Retired_n_lovin_it, Everett, Washington State. 7,048 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I will try, Been working to update, Clean up, General maintenance of all my 2,800 listings

Now that’s what I call Bonanzle spirit way to go Shari!

AntiquesRGreat

Posted by tree411, Kiel, WI. 1,219 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

ummm…ummmm…5 I’m small and slow but plug along.

Warmbeach I’ll take what I can get any listings is better than none!

AntiquesRGreat

I’ll take your 5 ,slow and small is good too!

AntiquesRGreat

Posted by OnTopOfJunkMountain, Land of Enchantment, NM. 4,042 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I’m sitting next to a rubbermaid container brimming with kids VHS videos…guess I better get busy.

Posted by AnnappleBonanza, New England, Boston Foods. 7,536 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Sounds like great motivation. I’m in.

Posted by nelliekellie, CA. 19,645 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I will go for 30. I just took a ton of pictures and got them all cleaned up and ready to list. I have 98 on now. So, I better go get my shower and get ready. I get sidetracked by the forums. SLAP MY FACE! Okay, I am off to do my job.

Posted by Wilbere, Newton, MA. 183 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

5, should be 30, but 5 for sure!

Wilbere

Thank you Ontopofjunkmountain!
Thank you AnnappleBonanza !

Thank you Nellie!

AntiquesRGreat

I’ll take your 5 Wilbere!

AntiquesRGreat

Posted by dustie, OH. 10 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I’m with tree! I’m just getting to know Bonanzle so I’ll go with 5.
This is a great place BTW!

Posted by BookbinEtc, Canada. 13,955 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I’m in. I’ll try to do 30 between both my booths.

Bookbin Etc Country Variety

Dusties I’ll take your 5 and I agree this is a great place!

BookbinEtc. Thank you for your support!

AntiquesRGreat

I’ll go tell some of my friends who love a challenge. I’m sure they will be happy to join in.

Posted by selah54, Regina, Canada. 9,652 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Count me in for a MINIMUM of 30

selah54's booth

Round them up Dustie! We need all the support we can get!

AntiquesRGreat

Thank you Selah!

AntiquesRGreat

Posted by Foxy_Lady_Boutique, Naples, FL. 4,237 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Ok first one is in.

foxy_lady_ Boutique

Just sent them all a link. They are a great bunch of folks.
Most of them are new here too.

Posted by wallyh, Cincinnati, OH. 9,006 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I think I’m going to condense some listings into lots.

Posted by pepestreasures, southeast, MO. 2,483 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

that is for the week right
I will pledge 30 need the kick in the ????
so I will start tonight
thanks that is just what I need

Posted by Memaws16, Decatur, Illinois. 3,475 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I am in.

This is why I love this place ,because we all come together to support one another even in fun we can accomplish so much!

AntiquesRGreat

Posted by LaFlorcita, So Cal for CDs, Religious, Political & Beauty Items, CA. 2,899 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I will list at least 5 new, & add pics to the ones I recently listed.
Let’s go Bonanzlers! We can do it!

Amie

Posted by basingater1, American Fork, UT. 569 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I will go 30

Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 >
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »