Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
General will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

BONANZLE UP WICHITA May 23rd Schedule ►►

Subscribe to BONANZLE UP WICHITA May 23rd Schedule ►► 81 posts 46 voices

Page
1 2 3 >
Posted by SharsBoutique, Wichita, KS. 6,865 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Saturday, May 23rd

Best Western (1-888-942-5666)
6815 W. Kellogg (Highway 54, Interstate 400) near airport
Rooms cost $74.99 – sleeps 4 includes hot breakfast (discounted for being a Bonanzler)
Check-in time is 3:00pm
-24 hour complimentary airiport shuttle service
—17,000 square foot indoor courtyard & game area (if you are bringing kids this will keep them busy with billiards, air hockey, ping pong, arcade games & putting green)
—Indoor pool
—*First Flight Restaurant – Lunch ranges $7.00
$18.00 per person*

Wichita Visitors Bureau Website: http://www.visitwichita.com/static/index.cfm?action=group&contentID=17

Saturday Itinary:
Lunch: 11:45 – 1:00
Meeting: 1:00 – 3:00 / 3:00 – 3:30 (break) / 3:30 – 6:00
Speaker: Judy with bluepennylady will speak on ‘How to write a good description for google base’
Speaker: Pam with TieTieAgain will speak on ’Your picture sells your product’
Special Guest: Mark Dorsey with Bonanzle (via live feed from Seattle) will do a one hour Q & A session with the audience!
(Conference Room has both wireless and hardwired internet access if you want to bring your laptops)
After the Q & A session: Shar will draw a name from the Booth Basket and give away a gorgeous Bonanzle Tote Bag packed full of goodies to one lucky winner!
Dinner 6:00 – ?

If you are interested in joining us, please contact me at sharsboutique@gmail.com with BonanzleUp Confirmation in the Subject line. I need your Bonanzle ID, your first name & the first name of your spouse/guest and number of people attending.

I want to thank Pam with TieTieAgain and MemoryCollector for all of her help in planning this event with me! I could not have done it without her.

A Special Thank You to Judy with bluepennylady for donating the Name Badges!
A Special Thank You to Ghost for donating Bonanzle Pens for all of the attendees!

Pam and I are really looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Please go to: http://bonanzleupwichita.posterous.com/ for real-time pictures during the event.

Posted by SharsBoutique, Wichita, KS. 6,865 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Come on over and we’ll do the Bonanzle dance together! lol

Posted by TieTieAgain, Wichita, KS - THE HEARTLAND OF AMERICA!. 19 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I got my dancin’ shoes on both of my left feet! This ought to be fun!

Posted by attheboutique, Jeanerette, LA. 8,115 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Hey Shars, TieTie, excellent post! Wow, you both put alot of work into getting that much info down so quick!
Kudos! If you would like it included on the BonanzleUp site, just send me all information when you have it confirmed

Phaedra

Posted by gypsygirl, Marysville, WA. 3,968 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Wow, wonderful Shars!
best wishes to you guys. remember to post pictures of this event, will be looking forward to seeing it.
Kat

Posted by pieper, Colorado, . 4,780 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Sounds like fun…I won’t be traveling anywhere for some time, but it sure is going to be fun hearing about all these meetings! what a super idea!

Posted by TieTieAgain, Wichita, KS - THE HEARTLAND OF AMERICA!. 19 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

It’s gonna be a good one! The Heartland rocks!

I’ve got my camera ready. Maybe we can upload pics to the new BonanzleUp website that Scott Pooler is making for us!

Posted by TandMCreations, Wichita, KS. 180 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Awesome count me in for sure! Just remind me LOL i think my mind is going LOL

Posted by skywalker_track, Central Kansas, KS. 2,258 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Ohhhhhhh, shoot!!! That is the weekend our 2nd dd is graduating from nursing school. Man, I was soooo looking forward to this. I will keep an eye on this in the off chance the date would change. I really would love to go…..

Posted by Funkarelics, Rose Hill, KS. 33 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Awesome – that’s less than 30 minutes from my house! Count me in and please keep me in the loop.

Funkarelics!

Posted by Sunflower_Boutique, Phillipsburg, Kansas. 2,397 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

where is Wichita at? is that close to San Jose?

lol sunflower!

Posted by Sunflower_Boutique, Phillipsburg, Kansas. 2,397 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

at least we could bum a room there from friends or relatives…lol (I don’t think so)…Dottie and I will show up, we were going to go to Alabama, but this is much closer (15 hours closer), we know Wichita and then we can sneak down to OK for some gambling…lol

Great, I’ll put you down for 2 then.

Posted by OakIslandBoutique, Oak Island, N Carolina. 2,086 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Wow, now that’s organization!! LOL

2, I was gonna bring all the town of 1800 or so…lol

Hey, we’ll find the rooms for ya! lol

just kidding…car not big enough, heck the hay wagon not big enough..lol

Why don’t you ride a house? I hear that’s a popular way to travel around Kansas!

just follow the yellow brick road?

Posted by attheboutique, Jeanerette, LA. 8,115 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Hey Shars, the Bonanzle Up site is operational, take a look http://bonanzleup.com Scott did an awesome job!

There is a contact form on the site, you can send all info on your meetup, and it will be added to the site. There is even a forum you can register for.

Good Luck!
Phaedra

Thanks Phaedra! Scott did an awesome job! I have already sent all of our info and pics to Scott. I’m anxious to see our BonanzleUp event on it!

Posted by stuff, Enid, OK. 549 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

If you can give me a better idea of timing – is it just going to be the one day? I might be able to scoot up for the day. The BW Airport pet policy says no dogs over 25 pounds and mine is a bit over that – will depend on how lenient they are on that policy.

I don’t live so far away that I couldn’t come up for the day. Great idea!

Wichita is beautiful in the Spring! Maybe because it’s so close to Oklahoma?

Posted by memorycollector, Wichita, KS. 37 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

I’m looking forward to the BonanzleUp in Wichita!

Lots of updates…please go to original post. Thanks!

Posted by Fashions4Flirts, Mansfield, TX. 1 total post | Posted over 8 years ago

Wow, what a great idea. It’s not that far of a drive from where I am. I’ll see what I can do and get back to you if I’m able to come or not. Thanks for setting this up. I’m pretty excited to make some new Bonanzle friends.

Page
1 2 3 >
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »