x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
On A Personal Note will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

Planning a Shower for the Mother-to-be

Subscribe to Planning a Shower for the Mother-to-be 18 posts 7 voices

Posted by oldbaloo, North Woods, WI. 3,908 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

LeeLee is due in 11 weeks….We’re getting the nursery ready – and HOPING for a girl
Now….EVERYONE on Bonz is invited to the shower, of course
Anybody have a pattern for calf bibs and calf onesies? And we’ll need a new bottle for the baby – the half gallon size will do.
Then you can all be treated to fresh made ice cream after the baby shower!

oldbaloo's booth

Posted by RayvensRarities, In the middle of the state of, Oregon. 16,332 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Oh Oh Oh, I have the perfect bib. Got to get pics

RAYVEN'S RARITIES'

Posted by loneelk, Williamsburg, NM. 3,913 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Ever since I read this the first time, I find myself chuckling about bibs and onesie’s for a calf!

Lone Elk's Lodge

Posted by RayvensRarities, In the middle of the state of, Oregon. 16,332 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Yeah a onesie for a calf. That’s a TON of fabric and I think I’d probably burn my sewing machine up making it, not to mention the alterations to an existing pattern
Whew

RAYVEN'S RARITIES'

Posted by loneelk, Williamsburg, NM. 3,913 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Just what I was thinking, RR!

Lone Elk's Lodge

Posted by oldbaloo, North Woods, WI. 3,908 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Well, my goodness, you can’t expect our widdle bundle of joy to run around the pasture NAKED, can you??

oldbaloo's booth

And I’m thinking cloth diapers rather than disposable….

oldbaloo's booth

Wow, how BIG is your washing machine??

Lone Elk's Lodge

Oh yeah, that’s right…..MIght have to re-think ‘disposable’…..

oldbaloo's booth

Posted by Evelyn-Lane, Northern WI. textiles and trinkets., WI. 8 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

@ Oldbaloo’s You may have a good idea going here for a childrens book.

LeeLee is getting tired more than usual….Poor thing

oldbaloo's booth

LeeLee is getting tired more than usual….Poor thing

oldbaloo's booth

Posted by QuiltPolice, . 504 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Anne, I have a date for LeeLee when she feels up to it after the birth. When MrsDinkerson visited me the other weekend, her daughter photograph the neighbors handsome guy.

Quilt Police

HAH, baloo’s stuttering
Hey, I’m not going to be around for a while. Some pesky medical stuff is gonna have me down for a bit, but in case the youngster gets here while I’m gone, give him or her a big hug from Auntie Rayven

RAYVEN'S RARITIES'

Posted by TheHotAttic, Near Champaign, IL. 3,564 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I want to know who is going to give potential new boyfriend a bath for his date?

The Hot Attic

Posted by Policequilts, Burlington, WI. 18,585 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

HotAttic: I think you should give him a bath.
The neighbors have two other guys. Maybe LeeLee would like a bad boy and they have one that is larger and wears a nose piercing.
(sorry, can’t get a picture of these two. They are in the back pasture)

HALT! Policequilts

Posted by TheHotAttic, Near Champaign, IL. 3,564 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I have a hard enough time with my cats & dog. I don’t mess with bulls….

The Hot Attic

Just checkin in on the arrival and see if it’s happened yet

RAYVEN'S RARITIES'