x

Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "Word Find Challenge." To read full rules for the game, click here.

◄ ◄ ◄ Word Find Challenge - Sept 10, 2012 - Winner! ► ► ►

Subscribe to ◄ ◄ ◄ Word Find Challenge - Sept 10, 2012 - Winner! ► ► ► 175 posts 11 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 23,908 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

@ mjzc59…..great to see you again
This is a challenging phrase but not
as tough as some have been.

Weight loss progress report (as if you care)
I went out for lunch but ate only broccoli
and shrimp (Chinese Restaurant)
When I got home I walked only 2 miles BUT
I am now carrying 5 lb weights and swinging my arms.
I’ll lose these 5 lbs or die trying.

It is a beauutiful day in Greentown, IN.

It doesn’t feel like 79
I walked my walk and actually enjoyed it.

Collectibles and So Much More

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 23,908 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Nothing to do with “THE” INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR but
I always liked Popeye & Olive Oil

My list keeps growing but with the day away it
hasn’t grown much today. Better get on that.

Let’s compare

Sorry
San Diego, CA
Castle Rock, CO
Virginia Beach, VA
For some reason the 2 name cities don’t work out for me.
Where is the fun in that?

Posted by sidewingcreations, Castle Rock, CO. 6,959 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

What are you using to post the weather Joyce?

sidewingcreations' booth

I found this somewhere with a different State and City

http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetempbig/language/english/US/CA/Lockwood.gif

and then inserted appropriate cities & states for the WFC players
unfortunately the 2 part city names doesn’t work whether I spell it as 2 words or run it altogether
Sorry, Wendy, Nancy and Mary

Posted by mjzc59, . 3,414 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

@Joyce72747
In my house it is a cool 70 baking a cake for tomorrow evening anyone want some?
I will be sending my list but not sure about the night Wednesday Church for me is the norm.

Glamour Gal

Posted by NancysNostalgicDolls, San Diego, CA. 12,235 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Welcome back Mary!
Joni…I don’t think I’ll be home from work in time tomorrow for the festivities..good luck everyone!

Posted by LoveCrafting, Central Florida, USA. 2,577 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Game phrase is: “INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR”

Still lots of time to play!

Lists of 75 words or more are due tonight by 8 pm EST, then the Winner Selection will be at 9 pm.

Mary, that cake looks delicious – I’ll take a slice, please!

Nancy, we’ll miss you!!

LoveCrafting

Posted by NancysNostalgicDolls, San Diego, CA. 12,235 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Good Morning!

Posted by mjzc59, . 3,414 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

just sent my list of words
not counting on being there tonight but..
things may change

Glamour Gal

Posted by Policequilts, Burlington, WI. 18,699 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Word lists due by 8pm (EST) tonight

HANG AROUND for an hour

9pm (EST) TONIGHT: STATS AND WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED

HALT! Policequilts

Posted by mrsdinkerson, Northwest Suburbs, IL. 12,940 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

OOOOoooooo! That cake looks scrumptious! Thank you, Mary! Joyce…you can have a slice of Mary’s cake, too…you know there are NO calories in virtual food!
I will try my best to remember to be here tonight, Joni!

mrsdinkerson's

Posted by LoveCrafting, Central Florida, USA. 2,577 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Lots of time to finish your word lists!

Lists of 75 words or more are due by 8 pm EST tonight, then an hour later we’ll have the Winner Selection at 9 pm.

Em, I hope you can make it – we need at least one other person (besides me) to choose the winning number!

LoveCrafting

Posted by sidewingcreations, Castle Rock, CO. 6,959 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Good Afternoon! Its 49 degrees and raining. Believe it or not, we are all happy campers here with that weather!! The hot temps and lack of rain have left us in a severe drought and constant fear of fires.

Joyce, I looked into your weather station. I was able to find more elaborate and larger “stickers” that would work for the rest of us, but not those nice simple ones.

I plan to be here this evening. I have a late afternoon doctor’s appointment, but I don’t think it will tire me out too much.

Every International Affair needs champagne so I got us all some glasses and put the bubbly on ice for tonight:

sidewingcreations' booth

My list is on the way

@ Mary….ouyr announcements are THURSDAYnight.
Hopefully you’ll be around for that
8 p.m. EST THURSDAY

cake & champagne sounds like a REAL party.
I’ll be here and just now
helped myself to the champagne as even
on my diet & exercise attempt to lose 5 lbs
it won’t hurt a bit and is ever so refreshing.

Joyce, this week our Winner Selection will be tonight at 9 pm EST, because I am not able to do it at our usual time on Thursday! Sorry for any confusion!

Here are some hors d’oeuvres to go along with Wendy’s champagne and Mary’s cake!

LoveCrafting

Hmm… Anyone here???? It is tonite, yes?

sidewingcreations' booth

Or am I early? Let me check the time…

sidewingcreations' booth

Right night, wrong time!! LOL!!

sidewingcreations' booth

Posted by Policequilts, Burlington, WI. 18,699 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Wendy, the time just past to turn in your word list.

It’s an hour from now for the Stats and Winner

Hang on there girl

HALT! Policequilts

I forgot the stats and winner was tonight
I just now sent Janices’s list to Joni

how forgetful I am

I will be back in plenty time for the fun and winner selection.
Who will it bee this week?

I am here….

HALT! Policequilts

Whew! Just finished redoing the stats to include Janice’s list!

LoveCrafting

Hi Beet!

LoveCrafting

Beet & Joni!!

sidewingcreations' booth

Wendy, Joni

HALT! Policequilts

Hi Wendy! Glad you made it! Pass your champange please!

LoveCrafting

that’s here you go!!

sidewingcreations' booth
Page
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >