x

Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "Scavenger Hunt." To read full rules for the game, click here.

♫▬WEEKLY SCAVENGER HUNT▬ Sept 26th ▬SIGN UPS▬♫

Subscribe to ♫▬WEEKLY SCAVENGER HUNT▬ Sept 26th ▬SIGN UPS▬♫ 63 posts 16 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 >

Posted by nelliekellie, CA. 17,395 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Beautiful Baby!

Nellie's Goodies

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 6,793 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Ms. Magoo is a beauty!

Some of My Favorite Things

Now we are talking about some fun!!!! LMAO

Nellie's Goodies

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 6,793 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Have we started a new contest here titled, “The person who signs up last is the winner!!!!”

Come on, guys and gals – let’s make it easy on the hostess so she doesn’t have to stay up all the night before to select clues from the people who signed up. LOL

Carolyn

Posted by Catnutti, Myrtle Creek, OR. 4,732 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

The word is getting around…

Scavenger Hunt is a FUN game to play! Come play with us…I will send you a help sheet so you can have a better idea of how to get going playing…just ask

Catnutti's Collectibles

Posted by driver211, Brodhead, WI. 11,916 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

oh my, I want her. I want her. She is a definate apple head seal point Siamese mix. My Sandy looks like her.If I lived near by you would have to lock her up. ha. I can not imagine anyone ditching a Siamese. Or any cat for that matter. Siamese are not a cheap breed to buy. Love her alot.. thanks for the pics…. Magoo is a cool name too.

Cheesehead's Choice

Posted by driver211, Brodhead, WI. 11,916 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

wait I see you said Himalayan. Is that the long hair part that is Himalayan. Because my sandy is a pure bred Seal Point Siamese and the only difference is the hair length that I can see. Does she have the Siamese blue eyes?

Cheesehead's Choice

Posted by Catnutti, Myrtle Creek, OR. 4,732 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Yes Driver, she is a Himalayan, she is the long haired version of the Siamese. She does have blue eyes, although the one that is definitely blind you can’t really see it, the other one I have seen the blue(that’s the one she points towards things and we think she might have some shadow vision.

I talked to another neighbor that says that she had seen some Himalayans down the road at what we call the “goat lady”. It is a small parcel of land that has chickens, geese, goats, cats, etc, wandering around all over (the right of way road goes through her property) and there is garbage all over and the trailers on the place you can see through the windows are piled high with stuff. She said she had seen some adult Himi’s there and she said she thought there was a litter of kittens about 8 weeks or so ago. It’s possible that this is an inbred and that’s why she is blind. But it doesn’t seem to be stopping her. She is doing just great and what a sweet disposition for starting life the way she has.

I wish you WERE closer and you could HAVE her. I really need to find her a good home to someone who would love her as much as I already do

Catnutti's Collectibles

Posted by CatnuttiAgain, Myrtle Creek, OR. 229 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Come on, you KNOW you want to play! So what’s stopping you from signing up? It’s EASY, just leave a message here saying you want to play and have your booth included

Catnutti's MugShots

Scavenger Hunt sign-ups! The more players the merrier! Would love to have lots of new players! Tell all your friends. No cost to play, nothing to buy! Just a fun way to meet some of you fellow sellers and have fun!

Nellie's Goodies

Maggiemaybecrafty is playing this week but there’s plenty of room for your booth too!

Catnutti's Collectibles

Posted by xxcshort0320, Kingston, NY. 257 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Wake up, you sleepy heads! It’s Monday morning, the sun is shining, you’re probably having your first cup of coffee. Time’s a wasting…..Time to sign up for this week’s Scavenger Hunt.

See you there (or here).

Carolyn

Still time to sign up, we need more booths to play!

Catnutti's Collectibles

Posted by AutumnLeaves, Warren, MI. 3,719 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Hanging around waiting for more players

Posted by AutumnLeaves, Warren, MI. 3,719 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Ok here are the beginning CLUES on how to sign up

My grandson – the one who is always helping me with my computer problems – used this picture as wallpaper for his phone!

I’m gonna’ be famous, as in, “So you’re Mike’s grand mother!”

Posted by TimeSpanTreasures, -------, New England. 2,417 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Ms. Magoo is adorable!

I hope you find her a good home, but I think she’s already found one.

I see I forgot to sign up, lol.

Please count me in this week.

www.bonanza.com/TimeSpanTreasures

10% off with Coupon Code Hunt

Posted by bogcandle, OR. 4,138 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Sign me up please with offers accepted.

I have a busy week but since the hunt lasts all day, I think I can finish by midnight. If not, Catnutti can beat me up.

I also think Ms Magoo has already found her home. Is not she just lovely.

Thanks to TimeSpanTreasures and bogcandle we only need ONE MORE BOOTH to play on Wednesday.

I do love little Ms Magoo but if I can find her a great home with a soft lap I would happily relinquish her. Jitterbug thinks she takes up too much of my time away from HER and Flicka doesn’t like coming in the house anymore because she can SMELL that something is here Comet is being his sweet self and Chips doesn’t even notice she is here

Catnutti's Collectibles

It’s sign-up time!!!!!!

You’ll enjoy playing with us.

Still time to sign up your booth! Come play with us on Wednesday

Catnutti's Collectibles

Posted by maggiemaybecrafty, sweethome, California. 1,258 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Oh Cat, I forgot to answer you about the discount. I am so sorry. Usual 10% discount with code “HUNT”.

Your McGoo is a beauty and I think hubby is right, if it has a name, it stays, and what other name would fit better?

maggiemaybecrafty's booth

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 10,605 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

YEAH! tammiestreasures gives us our 20th booth! Thanks Tammie NOW we are set for a hunt But we ALWAYS have room for more booths. It gets you a great amount of views and you never know when you might make a sale!

Catnutti's Collectibles

Shall we try for 25? It would be a great way to end the month of September!!!

Carolyn

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 24,139 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Popping ion to let you know I wish I could play
but I’ll be in NW Indiana all day Wednesday so no time.
Hopefully next week will be good for me.

Good luck friends.
Then, luck is all the winner needs once
the scavenger hunt is finished.

Collectibles and So Much More

Posted by TimeSpanTreasures, -------, New England. 2,417 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Yay, we have 20 booths!
waving to Joyce.

Do I hear 25? 24? 23? All right, how about 22?

Posted by CatnuttiAgain, Myrtle Creek, OR. 229 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Ms Magoo was tested for all sorts of things today. Turned out that her blindness was not genetic. She had severe inflammation in her eyes and now vet is looking for a reason. We have now ruled out Feline Leukemia and Feline AIDS, now we wait for the results on FIP (feline infectious peritonitis) and Toxoplasmosis. Everyone keep fingers, toes and paws crossed that these come back negative

Vet also said she should have weighed twice what she did as she believes she is about 6 months old, she has her adult teeth.

Catnutti's MugShots
Page
< 1 2 3 >