Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "PRICE IS RIGHT ." To read full rules for the game, click here.

Game of the Month MARCH 2017

Subscribe to Game of the Month MARCH 2017 66 posts 11 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 >

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,260 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

Becky, is that you?

Annimae's

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 481 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

Yes Anni. It’s me, Becky

Inspired Creations

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,260 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

Cool! Are you ready yet?

Annimae's

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 481 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

Please add me:

20% off everything w/code GOTM; always open to offers
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/InspiredCreations

Inspired Creations

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,260 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

YAY!! Got u added Becky! Love the new look!

Annimae's

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 481 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Thanks a bunch!

Inspired Creations

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 481 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Purchased from gravityvideo

Inspired Creations

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,060 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Sure is quite around here.

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Yep! Can hear the crickets chirping!

Annimae's

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,060 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

purchased from gravityvideo.

Tammie's Treasures Booth

All caught up!

I’ve got new items listed for new, pre-owned & vintage items with more to add.

Annimae's

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,144 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

purchased from gravityvideo

Hope's Little Angels

Finally got some new listings done :)

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Great sellers with fantastic deals!

annimae

calico1953

FischerFit

tammiestreasures

gramagrama

hopeslittleangels

gravityvideo

MomentsInThyme

Sparkles_Jewelry

Inspired Creations

Thanks Becky! I keep trying to do that, but there just aren’t enough hours in a day for me to do all I want to do!

Annimae's

Do we need to have a listing challenge next month maybe? I could use the motivation!

Annimae's

Posted by gramagrama, Sharon, PA. 3,634 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Purchased from Inspired Creations

I know I haven’t been around much, but I downloaded a collage app that you can tweet from, something seemed strange. I had no extra views Anywhere, no new posts from anyone on Facebook or anywhere and found that all my sites were hacked! and I couldn’t manually tweet, pin or post(from the sites) any of my own items all the buttons were gone except for the collage button.
I am trying to recover Everything and change all my passwords. Its a shame because it was an Awesome app!

gramagrama's booth

Thanks so much for the purchase gramagrama! Sorry to hear of your online troubles.

Inspired Creations

What was the name of it? So we can avoid it!

Annimae's

Posted by gramagrama, Sharon, PA. 3,634 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

It was Promote Pictures promotepictures.com
The other thing I noticed about some of my collages and tweets they said translate from Indonesian
I should have left well enough alone- my sales were fine.

gramagrama's booth

Posted by MomentsInThyme, Escondido, California. 85 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Purchase from Sparkles! Thank you!

MomentsInThyme

Posted by SparklesJewelry, Tinley Park, IL. 58 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Thanks so much MomentsInThyme!! I will have it out by wed.

Sparkles

How strange! I just noticed in one of my listings that I was going to edit a little, that the description has been moved down below a showing of other similar items in my booth! When did that start? A newbie to Bonz might not scroll down all the way looking for the description! Even the attributes have been moved down! WHY???!!!

Karen, thanks for that info.

All caught up again!

Annimae's

Your right Annimae, that is strange.

Tammie's Treasures Booth

I posted a suggestion about that subject Anni and it is awaiting moderator approval. I intentionally turned off the extra item that can be at the side of a post as well because that is not what my customer is looking for. I recommended that line of items be moved to the bottom after everything else.

Inspired Creations

Why can’t they just leave things alone!! People aren’t going to scroll down – they’ll forget what they came in for with a whole bunch of suggestions! Thanks for doing that Becky! I would have a hard time controlling my fingers! They would want to type something entirely different!!

Annimae's

Only 3 Days left!!!! Hurry quick!

Inspired Creations

Posted by Margiecrafts, St. Peters, MO. 16 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

I want to join for April, but don’t find a listing.

Margiecrafts' booth

I don’t have it up yet, but I’ll make a note of it and add you when I send out the invites for the new board. I’ll post the link in your chat box when I get it. Looking forward to our next round!

Annimae's
Page
< 1 2 3 >
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »