x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Introduce Yourself will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

catagories within booth?

Subscribe to catagories within booth? 11 posts 11 voices

Posted by fraydknot, Kingston, Washington. 12 total posts | Posted over 5 years ago

I believe I have set up different catagories or sections within my booth. I can’t figure out how to get my different items into the section they belong?

Uhm….Are you able to see my booth yet? Do I have stuff for sell as we speak?
Thanks!

Posted by attheboutique, Morgan City, LA. 8,115 total posts | Posted over 5 years ago

If you look to the bottom right of your post above, you will see the link to your booth.

Step by step tutorial on categories with screen shots:

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/BargainBasement/items/Custom_Categories_Tutorial_How_to_Set_Up

Phaedra

Posted by CharlesSagona, Brooklyn, NY. 7,631 total posts | Posted over 5 years ago

great post bump

Posted by BrownBagPantry, Jacksonville, FL. 1,903 total posts | Posted over 5 years ago

Thanks for passing along the link Phaedra!

Posted by CityChic, Bpt, CT New Ed Hardy shoes, bags & . 4,783 total posts | Posted over 5 years ago

Your Booth looks fantastic! Welcome aboard!

Posted by OakIslandBoutique, Oak Island, N Carolina. 2,086 total posts | Posted over 5 years ago

Welcome to Bonanzle!

Posted by sansuzi, Crossville, TN. 4 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

When I came here and set up my first booth, I could have catagories. Is that only available now if you pay a subscription fee?

Posted by momspennies, Salisbury, NC . 26,820 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

You can still have categories, but to have Custom Categories, you have to have a Gold or Platinum Account.

But with a standard account, you can still create your own.

Moms Pennies From Heaven

Posted by OldieGoddess, La Place, LA. 307 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Hi and welcome to Bonanza!

OldieGoddess' booth

Posted by david_w_runyan, . 2,049 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

hey Knottie! nope, nothing showing for sale yet. you have to activate your booth in order for us to see it. anyway, welcome and best wishes in your business. David

Posted by ilovecrystals, Belfair, WA. 2,354 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

This post is three years old!