x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Introduce Yourself will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

Hi Everyone!

Subscribe to Hi Everyone! 14 posts 14 voices

Posted by Crystal-Craze, . 20 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Have been here almost a month, nothing but wonderful experiences so far with friendly people. My booth features my hand-crafted earrings, all will be 15% off through the month of July for the Christmas in July sales! Free shipping in USA, also 10% discount for purchases over 75.00. Thank you and I am very happy to be here at Bonanza.

Posted by jdsgiftshack, small town, USA. 2,651 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Posted by GrandmasPantry, Sioux Falls, SD. 6,408 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Welcome to Bonanza!
I hope you do well here.

Grandmas Pantry

Posted by SpaceAgeAntiques, Chehalis, WA. 661 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Welcome, This is a great place to sell!

Space Age Antiques' Booth

Posted by suescollectiblesaw, Sisters, OR. 3,419 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Welcome to Bonanza!! Glad you joined us!!

Posted by FromMyAttic, Lincoln, NE. 889 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

WOW! It is GREAT to have a Newbie take part in Christmas In July!

From My Nebraska Attic

Posted by MsSax5thAve, LaPlace, Louisiana. 927 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Hi and welcome to Bonanza!

MsSax5thAve

Posted by david_w_runyan, . 2,049 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

wow, that’s quite the list of positive feedback! given that history, i assume you will likewise do quite well here.

welcome and best wishes

Posted by PinkLeopardBoutique, . 604 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Welcome to Bonanza. Hope you have lots of success here!!

PinkLeopardBoutique

Posted by ilovecrystals, Belfair, WA. 2,354 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

What a wonderful day to meet someone new…Many blessings to you and your booth!

Posted by magicmuti, Santa Fe, NM. 102 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Welcome and hope you love it here

magicmuti

Posted by bambisbetterbuye, Rising Fawn, Georgia. 222 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

welcome to bonanza.

Posted by madison, Aberdeen, MD. 2,724 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Welcome and Good Luck!

Marsha's Fabulous Finds

Posted by yellowsand1964, Shafter, CA. 35,342 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

welcome to bonanza

yellowsand1964's booth