x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
About Bonanza will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

New added feature??? Lexity??

Subscribe to New added feature???  Lexity?? 332 posts 71 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Posted by HavensRainbow, NC. 6,503 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

lol Keno. I have been playing around with it. I will have to force myself to find a happy medium and that goes for everything I do on Bonanza. Argggh!!!

It is interesting though.

Haven's Rainbow Of Books 'N Stuff

Posted by TimeSpanTreasures, -------, New England. 2,417 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Great screen shots, TipTop.

Here’s another screen shot from my booth.
Note if you hover over the graph with your mouse, you can compare hourly traffic numbers between yesterday and today.

Posted by ilovecrystals, Belfair, WA. 2,354 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Thanks Keno and Tiptop…Was wondering what it was all about.

Down girl, down girl, have some patience would yah!

Thanks TimsSpan. You just taught me something new that I did not catch

You are welcome Crystal.

Posted by kenoticket, Antioch, CA. 2,189 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Read the new blog.

kenoticket's booth

Posted by KBStore, Waterford, MI. 323 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Where is the blog?

Posted by kenoticket, Antioch, CA. 2,189 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Bottom of every page, first button on the left where it says ‘Blog’.

kenoticket's booth

Posted by froggieb, Chamberlain, SD. 5,206 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

How did I not see this post until today! I just signed up and I must say it is very depressing. I am the only visitor I’ve had in days! Bummer!

FroggieB's Treasures

Posted by CritterCreekRanch, Canton, TX. 13,476 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

froggieb I think it will only show from now when you signed up, it shows hourly, you should be able to compare days this time tomorrow, I think that is how it works

CritterCreekRanch's booth

Posted by KBStore, Waterford, MI. 323 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Thanks. I went to the link and signed up for a free account, but the apps are not for Bonanza at least that is what was stated.

Posted by AdventuresAndHobbies, Rochester, NY. 128 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

From the latest blog posting:
“While we are not able to discuss the specifics with you, we are hoping to have one of the features launched by the end of August and the other feature launched by the end of September, if not sooner.”

Wait, now I am confused (even more). Is this the “announcement” that was expected sometime this week regarding the Lexity feature? Is the blog even talking about Lexity or are the mysterious two features to that will help us with the Google Shopping changes not related to Lexity? I mean, Lexity is already live on Bonanza, isn’t it?

Like I said, I am really confused. Just trying to keep up with the changes.

Adventures And Hobbies

Posted by froggieb, Chamberlain, SD. 5,206 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

KBStore, no the apps are not available but if you signed up all you need to do is go to your MY Bonanza and click on the Lexity feature and it will be up and running.

FroggieB's Treasures

Posted by adelberta3, Olympia, WA. 4,295 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Lexity says someone is in my booth buying. Haven’t been paid so I think the info is coming across inaccurate. This is very confusing.

Library of Treasures

Posted by OldCornerStore, . 1,251 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Lexity is not working for me.. first say loading then goes blank!

Old Corner Store

Posted by GrandmasPantry, Sioux Falls, SD. 6,408 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

adelberta,

When you look at Lexity, does it show a cart next to the visitor’s info on the left side?

Mine did last night and they buyer changed there mind but then the cart disappeared from next to their info on the left. (Must have changed their mind last night.)

They did come back today and buy.

Grandmas Pantry

Posted by CritterCreekRanch, Canton, TX. 13,476 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

adelberta3 I have seen several buying in my booth then after an hour i had no sale, I think if they put it in there cart but do not check out it will still show as buying, I am sure there are alot that put items in cart and then change there mind and leave I assume that is what they did in my case since there was not a sale on my end

CritterCreekRanch's booth

Posted by RedbirdRidge, LA. 1,005 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Old Corner… mine did that yesterday for my little book booth that no one ever visits. I visited myself from my main booth ID, and then it showed up.

I just went rummaging around in your store for you.

Redbird Ridge

No it is not working, I signed up yesterday..
It just says loading then nothing..
Thanks for trying Redbird….
This is driving me nuts!!!!!

Old Corner Store

Posted by AbbysAttic, NJ. 8,834 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Rob – Yesterday, at work (shame on me) on a PC with an older version of IE, I had the same thing. Now I don’t know what version of IE I have there, but many sites I visit tell me to upgrade my IE for better functionality or to use firefox.

Now at home I have a mac and use Safari and Firefox (occasionally). Lexity is “working” in both browsers but giving me vastly different stats. In Firefox I’m told I’ve had 82,814 page views today. In Safari, I’ve only had 147 page views today. Bonz says I’ve had 57,252 item views this week, which suggests 8,000+ today. None of these numbers make much sense to me.

And Garion, thanks for sharing the hovering thing.

Abby's Attic

Thanks Abby, Guess I have to update my IE….

Old Corner Store

Posted by sparklemotion, Kirkland, WA. 2,587 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

These results are really confusing me. It says someone is “buying” an item I sold last September!?!? I certainly hope not!

Sparkle Motion

Posted by adelberta3, Olympia, WA. 4,295 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Thank heavens, it is not just me.

Library of Treasures

Posted by just4barbie, Texas Hill Country, Central Texas. 752 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Lexity probably is still in “beta” testing mode.

I’ll check it again in…say…October or November unless the Boyz make the announcement that it is up and running.

Just For Barbie

Posted by txskys4ever, Fort Worth, TX. 3,375 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Hey, I got a visitor from Pinterest. That’s cool!

Posted by tegger, Peoria, AZ. 1,776 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Well I tried to sign up, but I’m getting the message Bonanza is not live. With out reading 7 pages of posting, I just skimmed it’s looks like I’m not the only one having this problem.

tegger's booth

Posted by TimeSpanTreasures, -------, New England. 2,417 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

To activate the Lexity feature, click on the link on the left hand side in your MY BONANZA → Booth Management → View buyers in real time.

If you are using IE for your browser, you most likely will have trouble seeing anything, from what others have reported.

Posted by Galrion, Clearwater, FL. 428 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

I had someone in my booth that was “buying”. You can click on the cart and see the item. It wasn’t anything that I sell, or ever sold in the past.

I currently have one visitor, looked at an item 10 minutes ago, and it shows as 127 page views today. I watched this earlier… apparently it goes up by 6 page views for every 30 seconds that a visitor has a window open (or something). I went into my own booth 13 minutes ago, and I am watching the page views increase as I type here.

I think that the moral of the story is to ignore this Lexity thing until they get it working.

Posted by gramagrama, Sharon, PA. 2,896 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

I have a question about this… If a person is in your booth viewing, and thinking and you click on the sqaure to get all their info…. Do They know you are spying on them? and The “Chat” this buyer thingy…. This is like going to a store in the mall and the annoying clerk trys to converse with you the entire time you are looking!
I am still sticking with “Its Pretty Cool but Creepy at the Same Time”

gramagrama's booth

Posted by Sheenys-Shack, Muskogee, OK, Vintage Collectibles & More. 1,966 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

I just clicked on the ‘Chat with this customer’ button and got a ‘Add the Quick Chat App @ $10.00 per month cost’.

Don’t think I’ll be chatting.

So far out of the times I have looked, it looks like California seems to be my busiest state to view my listings.

Page
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >