x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Technology will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

bulk listing import from file question-

Subscribe to bulk listing import from file question- 6 posts 5 voices

Posted by agriconmanuals, Atchison, KS. 5 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

i’ve created booth categories, now how do i enter this on my file so that when i upload my items, they go into the assigned booth categories? an example… reproduced oem manuals is the parent category. i’ll ad engines as a sub category… so how do i enter that in my file for upload? is it assigned a number? do i type out reproduced oem manuals> engines or what? its the only thing i can’t find an answer too!

Posted by PetsMisc, . 535 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

It is probably done here in batch edit after upload but if you can wait, a knowledgeable person will come along soon.

PetsMisc's booth

Posted by BookbinEtc, Canada. 13,926 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

agri – I’m not familiar with the import, but why not shoot a bmail off to support@bonanza.com. There’s usually someone around, and they usually get back pretty quickly, even on weekends.

Bookbin Etc Country Variety

Posted by greenapplianceguy, Wabasha, MN. 858 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

I haven’t tried importing yet. If you are using a CSV file I would think it needs a category column. Where the column should be located in the file????

The final category you are using (engines) would be the one to list unless you want it to show in (reproduced OEM manuals.

Be very careful with the category naming as a category named Engines could have every listing with the word engines in it if it is exactly the same.(case etc)

Since I don’t actually know what I’m talking about, these are all my opinions. I do have experience with the category naming though and the heads up may save some headaches. The rest seems logical for a CSV file.

Posted by agriconmanuals, Atchison, KS. 5 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

thanks all… i see what i can find out. but- i would think i’d have to have something IN the booth_category column to upload… head scratching going on!

Posted by TronicMisc, Fontana, CA. 631 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Custom booth categories? If you have it set to auto on bonanza, your items will be custom booth sorted by keywords in title and description.

TronicsMisc's booth