x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Technology will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

Need followers on twitter ~ I'll follow back :)

Subscribe to Need followers on twitter ~ I'll follow back :) 47 posts 32 voices

Page
1 2 >
Posted by DiscountDesigner, Tinley Park, IL. 1,195 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Hey peeps! I really need to up my followers on twitter…..Follow me and i’ll follow you back! Thanks so much
@mskeech

DISCOUNT DESIGNER CLOTHING

Posted by adelberta3, Olympia, WA. 4,297 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

@littledonnabug
Following you

Posted by DiscountDesigner, Tinley Park, IL. 1,195 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

thanks! I think i was already following you

Posted by pacificarising, . 1,626 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Just an updated link as I changed my Twitter account info to pair up with my new Bonz id.

https://twitter.com/a_momzilla_gig

Posted by gramagrama, Sharon, PA. 3,092 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Got you all so far! & thank you! i will check back in later to see if any others

Posted by Galrion, Clearwater, FL. 428 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I followed @mskeech… follow back @jansseninterior

I follow back everybody who follows me.

Posted by bambisbetterbuye, Rising Fawn, Georgia. 222 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

@vickiesuesmith. will check my twitter saturday, as i’m out of town. thanks.

Jansseninterior & vickiesuesmith….got you both! thank you.

Posted by bambisbetterbuye, Rising Fawn, Georgia. 222 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

update. new twitter name: @gardenbugz4life. thanks discountdesigner.

Ok garden, (cute name btw
Garden, I cannot find you under this name on twitter, do you have a link? Thanks!

Posted by JazzyBeads, San Diego , CA. 1,675 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Thanks jazzy! Nice to talk to you again!

Posted by brieanna-s, Irving, TX. 859 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I’m already following you, but I just did a shout out for you. Hopefully that will bring you some more followers.

Playtime Friends and Loveys

Posted by MommyOf2QTs, Butler Area, PA. 2,711 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I followed all on this list. Please followback at

http://twitter.com/MommyOf2QTs

Could not find @gardenbugz4life either.

MommyOf2QTs' Marketplace

hi. my twitter name is gardenbugz4life. maybe it took awile to register. just signed in & it went thru.

maybe it’s vickie@gardenbugz4life. so new to twitter, i hope this is right.

i also am following all of you on the list. thanks everyone.

Posted by Carmstr, Cheyenne, WY. 98 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Following you. I’m brand new to Twitter since I realized I have to shamelessly self-promote to sell. @carmstr430

Posted by MySweetBabyCakes, Fruithurst, AL. 14 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I am following you@BabyCakesBows

Posted by MySweetBabyCakes, Fruithurst, AL. 14 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Following everyone Looking forward to your tweets. Gardenbug, I went to the first one you posted and it worked so I am guessing you got it fixed

Posted by ourvintagebooks, . 232 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Here I am and will work on following those I am not already following! Thanks

https://twitter.com/#!/7SistersBooks

Posted by BudgetBasement, Lansing, MI. 721 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I will follow all. Follow me back please
Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/enjoylife35

Posted by Mendozam, Mount Pleasant, TX. 820 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Following now
@Mendozam

Mendozam's booth

thanks for checking mysweetbabycakes. i think i have all of you now in twitter. if i forgot anyone, please let me know.

Posted by caljacks, . 53 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

@caljacks

Posted by RandomItems, Miramar, FL. 175 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I realized a few days ago that I should use my rarely-used twitter account to self-promote. I’m following all of you and will follow the ones that post after me as well. If you’d like, follow me back at @maberuchan.

RandomItems

Posted by AbbysAttic, NJ. 8,836 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I believe I’m following most of you. For those of you I’m not following, I seem to be in a temporary follow time out. If you follow me, I can follow you back. Otherwise, I’ll make sure to get back here tomorrow.

@abbysattic

Abby's Attic

Posted by AbbysAttic, NJ. 8,836 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Now following @jansseninterior @gardenbugz4life @jazzybeads23 @mendozam
@carmstr430 @caljacks @maberuchan

If I didn’t list you here, I was already following you.

Abby's Attic

Posted by Barnyardchic, Hometown: Hagerstown, MD. 82 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago
Page
1 2 >