x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Technology will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

Removal of main picture

Subscribe to Removal of main picture 19 posts 15 voices

Posted by daffs60, West MI, . 617 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Is there any way to remove the main picture of a listing and submit a new one without removing all the pictures and starting over?

daffs60's booth

Posted by momspennies, Salisbury, NC . 26,820 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Just delete it, add your new one, and then you can slide your photo’s around to move the new one into spot #1.

Many people don’t know they can slide their photo’s around.

Moms Pennies From Heaven

Posted by oldbaloo, North Woods, WI. 3,908 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Wow, Mom’s, I didn’t know you could slide the photo’s around. Do I sound like an echo? LOL Thanks for that tip!

oldbaloo's booth

Posted by BLKGLASS, Lincoln, NE. 746 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Slip Slidin in the booth…. ♪ ♫ ♪

Beverly's Booth

Posted by loneelk, Williamsburg, NM. 3,913 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I only recently discovered that capability—I’m soooo glad it’s there! Makes life way more pleasant!

Lone Elk's Lodge

Posted by momspennies, Salisbury, NC . 26,820 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Sure does! I used to spend so much time trying to determine which order I would load them in, now, I just load them all and move them where I want them.

Moms Pennies From Heaven

Posted by VintagePlus2009, Nanaimo BC, Canada. 841 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Be able to do that all along but only found out about in other booth when I first started here. My mouse has a tendency to travel and when I was adding pic moved them by accident and realize that it was built in to move them so I to just add then arrange or update pics. So easy to do.

Posted by daffs60, West MI, . 617 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Thanks so much. I didn’t know that was possible.

daffs60's booth

Posted by TheHotAttic, Near Champaign, IL. 3,564 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

You know that the Darkside now has that. I think they are copying from here now.

The Hot Attic

Posted by OldTurtleHeart, MO ~ Collectibles, Vintage.... 1,243 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Thanks for that info! Add me to the list that didn’t know that.

OldTurtleHeart's booth

Posted by bambisbetterbuye, Rising Fawn, Georgia. 222 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

ok, now i would like to know how to switch the pictures. moms, i too was trying to figure out which photo went first, so can anybody tell me how to switch the photos ? thanks

Posted by Mountainmeadow, Bristol, NH. 57 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Oh boy, I’m glad I dropped in here. when you ssay “slip them around” what exactly are you doing? When I delete the first pic, the second one automatically takes it’s place. When I add a pic it is added to the back and becomes the last pic of the series. I’m not sure I understand what I actually have to DO. Ditto to bambisbetter

Posted by FromMyAttic, Lincoln, NE. 889 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Click & Hold on desired picture. HOLD down cursor while moving / sliding picture to desired postition.

From My Nebraska Attic

Yep, that’s it! Just slide it with your mouse in Edit Mode!

Moms Pennies From Heaven

Posted by Mountainmeadow, Bristol, NH. 57 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Ok Thanks so much

Posted by MiscClocks, . 570 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

There lies the confusion. Is it necessary to explain it needs to be done in edit mode? Yes, because we have so many new sellers from so many countries, other venues, never sold before, etc.
It is always the case that we assume so much that is completely Greek to another.

Clock Lovers

Posted by ellie2010, Brooklyn, CT. 3,996 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Wow, great to know!

Cookbooks and Crafts Galore

Posted by AbbysAttic, NJ. 8,836 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Gee, I’ve been sliding forever. It helps so much.

Abby's Attic

Posted by AvasPlace, San Marcos, TX. 504 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Yes! Just remove the one you don’t want. Then add the one you do want. Then MOVE it by clicking & holding the one you want as the main picture, then sliding it over to the main spot, then un-clicking. That’s it, you’re done. I’ve done it hundreds, if not thousands of times by now.

Ava's Place