ST. PADDY'S SUNDAY BONANZA BLOCK PARTY--AND THE WINNER IS

Subscribe to ST. PADDY'S SUNDAY BONANZA BLOCK PARTY--AND THE WINNER IS 51 posts 30 voices

Page
1 2 >
Posted by starshinin, stars shin in, AL. 9,122 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

THIS SUNDAY, MARCH 13TH, WE’RE GOING TO HAVE OUR ST. PADDY’S BONANZA BLOCK PARTY…

THE WINNER OF FINDING ALL THE LIL GREEN MEN IS……………..
whitneysmom97

SHE WINS A GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM pattysuniquegifts

AND 2ND PLACE GOES TO pattysuniquegifts
patty will receive a gift from princessgifts7

WE WANT TO THANK ALL FOR JOINING IN THE FUN!!
AND BE SURE TO LOOK FOR FUTURE BONANZA BLOCK PARTIES…USUALLY POSTED ON FRIDAYS FOR A SUNDAY PARTY

SOME ARE CONTINUING THE SALE, BUT U’RE JUST GONNA HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE BOOTHS FROM WHO POSTED HERE ON THIS PROMO

remember i’m tryin not to interfere with the rushes or auctions and apologize if i happen to overlap

OK HERE WE GO…..
IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND ONE OF THESE GUYS IN A LISTING IN ANY OF THE BOOTHS PARTICIPATING, BMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHERE HE WAS….WHOMEVER FINDS THE MOST WILL WIN A PRIZE

and

BY THE WAY THERE IS ANOTHER LIL GREEN DUDE RUNNIN AROUND TOO….IF YA FIND HIM, JUST ADD HIM TO UR LIST

IF YOU FIND THE ONE RIGHT BELOW, FIRST ONE GETS A PRIZE HE BE FOR SALE..COURSE IF U BUY HIM, U’LL GET A DOUBLE WHAMMY AS HE’LL BRING YA GOOD LUCK
WELL U WON’T FIND THIS GUY ANYMORE…AS NIGHTRUNWAY WAS THE FIRST TO NOTIFY ME THAT SHE FOUND HIM, SO HE’S GONNA BE HEADED TO HER HOUSE SOON….

REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO BMAIL ME THE INFO, DO NOT POST HERE….
YOUR BOOTH DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN THE BLOCK PARTY TO PARTICIPATE ALL ARE WELCOME TO LOOK FOR THE GREEN DUDES

ALSO, IF YOU HAD SAID YOU’D DONATE A PRIZE, WOULD YOU PLEASE BMAIL ME, AS ALL MY MAIL HAS SEEMED TO GO INTO CYBER SPACE

BY THE WAY, WHILE YOU’RE OUT LOOKIN FOR THOSE LIL GREEN DUDES, YA MIGHT THINK ABOUT DOIN SOME SHOPPIN TOO

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY

starshinin's stuffage

Posted by southiee, Sweet Home, AL. 330 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Posted by NaomisNook, SC. 6,323 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Love that little leprechan!

Posted by pattysuniquegifts, OH. 2,033 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Posted by Paceset9999, Puget Sound, WA. 42,488 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

LOL!! love that guy up there…I think he lives under my rock

PacesetterEclectica

Posted by AllThingsVintage44, Blackshear, Georgia. 12,818 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Thanks Star

Posted by FromMyHouseToYours, Windermere, FL. 79 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

We love the Starshinin

Posted by Debra_Wysocki, La Verkin, UT. 2,708 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

PARTY ON!!! 40% OFF WITH CODE “PARTY” TODAY

FREE GIFT WORTH AT LEAST $5 WITH PURCHASE TODAY….

TODAY YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS GORGEOUS CRYSTAL ROBIN RING FOR ONLY $21….

Brushstrokesgallery's booth

Posted by AllThingsVintage44, Blackshear, Georgia. 12,818 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

St. Patrick’s Block Party Today! 25% off today with code SPS

Hey y’all – just a reminder (saw it in another thread somewhere … lol)

Don’t forget to change your clocks today! You might pop in here an hour late, and miss out on some good deals!

See y’all in a few hours!

Posted by the_seller_inc, Miami, FL. 7,361 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Check out the Block party on the first page of this forum! There are a lot of discounts today! I have 25% off with coupon code HAPPY. I know I’m going shopping today!! Lots of great deals!

Posted by bunnyseeu, OH. 4,281 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

PARTY ON MY LITTLE GREEN PEOPLE

Posted by takeitall, . 926 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

I’D LOVE TO BE ADDEED TO THE LIST….ALL JEWLRY IS $5 OR LESS AND $6.50 COVERS SHIPPING ON UP TO 20 ITEMS FROM MY BOOTH..FILL A BOX FOR A LOW SHIPPING FEE

PARTY ON!!

Posted by idoaccessories, La Verkin, UT. 221 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

I would love to be added to

30% off with code "party "

I now carry Fairies..come see

Posted by KKBeal, Franklin, PA. 160 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Happy St Patty’s Day!! I’ve made a list that has me “GREEN WITH ENVY”….
All pics are clickable!
Don’t forget to stop by my booth, and bring your scissors, my coupon is for 17% Off all week long!!

Kathy

:

_

Posted by Paceset9999, Puget Sound, WA. 42,488 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

I Donated $10 to Red Cross by Texting REDCROSS to 90999. It’s easy, kind and the need is Great♥ Please visit my BONANZA SALE Today at Pacesetter Eclectica (paceset9999) and use Coupon Code “Japan” for 30% OFF!!!!
I have everything from Art Pottery to Auto Parts, Housewares to Hawaiian Humpback Whale Sculpture to Japanese Porcelain to Japanese Transformers…Vintage to Antique to brand new Collectibles of All kinds and Sportswear and Sporting Goods Galore…oh, and Books Books Books

PacesetterEclectica

St Patrick’s Block Party…. Entire Booth is 20% Off

Persnickety Patty's Boutique

Posted by MyTexasTreasures, Houston, TX. 6,036 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

So, look for the little green men in the booths, bmail Star where you found them, and you might win a GREAT prize,if you find the most. And the first one to find the the one with the pipe wins a prize. Read the top post for photos and more info.
And don’t forget to take advantage of super great deals that are posted just for today only.

Hint, you are not going to find the little green men,UNLESS you actually look at items in a sellers booth.
MyTexasTreasures' booth

Posted by fiftiesdrivein, VA. 432 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

I’m late starting, but looking for deals! Happy St. Paddy’s!

Posted by MrsMysteryGal, 0000, Jersey Shore. 10,170 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

out Hunting don’t forget MARCH50 gives you 50% OFF WOOHOO
Happy St. Patty’s DAY To ALL

Posted by takeitall, . 926 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Browse this mini mall of deals today…Soooo much to see and soooo many great deals..

$6.50 covers shipping up to 20 items!!! No jewelry over $5 EVER!!!!

Posted by westernWOWs, West Fork, AR. 29 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Let the good times roll.

www.bonanza.com/westernwows

Posted by fiftiesdrivein, VA. 432 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

I can’t see any posts at all now. I’m about to get in a really bad mood! watch out!

lol – love the hunt for the little green men! Oh – and just by chance, I’m wearing Green Today!

So – I’ve got 25% off anything in my booth, use the code IRISH!

Lots of stuff to choose from!
And bunnyseeu – THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hope you enjoy!

Hey Fifties – hit F5, or Refresh – or just click on a page number – the thread will come back!

ADDED:

Just gave the thread a tweet – hope it gets us a few more views!
Good luck to everybody!

Posted by GenericUser, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. 6,300 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Princess Bump for the leprechaun hunt

17% off with code Block

Posted by JazzyBeads, San Diego , CA. 2,238 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Still looking for the little green men! 15% off $4 purchase. New beautiful necklace sets, guitar necklaces for young children and sports jewelry just added. Please stop by and check out my great sale. You won’t be disappointed! Click here to take a look and say hello to Sunny, my model.

Posted by sharsgiftmart, hardeeville, S. C.. 845 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

10% of all sales on all items will be donated to the Red Cross for Japan

Thanks for looking!

Posted by txskys4ever, . 3,375 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Great Sale with Great items from many cool Bonanza Sellers!!
See list at top of thread!

Visit me and use my 30% off coupon!!

Page
1 2 >
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »