Thumper's Twitter promotions to 90,000 followers! (locked)

Subscribe to Thumper's Twitter promotions to 90,000 followers! 985 posts 139 voices

Page
< 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 >

Posted by RayvensRarities, In the middle of the state of, Oregon. 16,332 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Posted by saleaway, Namebrands at Affordable Prices, AR. 2,266 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Posted by selah55, Canada. 1,691 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Don’t have time to tweet?
Don’t have time to get followers?

I have over 76,000 followers on Twitter world wide… from all walks of life, This number grows by about a 100 a day.

The majority of my tweets get retweeted and many of my followers wait faithfully for me to start their day with a smile.

Feel free to check out my advertising strategies at my Twitter ID: http://twitter.com/aThumper

I will tweet an item of yours once a day… just choose the plan that’s right for you!

Packages:

1 week – $7
2 weeks – $12
1 month – $20
3 months – $50
6 months – $80
1 year – $140

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/selah55

selah55's booth

Posted by saleaway, Namebrands at Affordable Prices, AR. 2,266 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Posted by driver211plus, Brodhead, WI. 619 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Selah has driven my booth views up very well. Give her a try!

81 THOUSAND followers!

selah55's booth

81,000+ Twitter followers!

saleaway's cabana

Let me tell you why my following is growing at such a fast rate…

1] I don’t bombard my followers with commercial after commercial after commercial! I mix 5 jokes to every advertisement. IMO less is more… would you sit and watch TV if it were all commercials? NOT A CHANCE!… you would change the channel. For this very reason I have a limited number of clients I will take on at any given time… my tweets are read… not just flung out into the great obis. When my dance card is full the listings go on reserve until there’s an opening.

2. I entertain my followers. I keep adding new jokes so that it’s not the same old boring stuff day after day.

3. I interact with my followers… they’re not just faceless numbers in a crowd.

Certainly this in not the ONLY way to Tweet…. not even saying it’s the best way…. but it seems to be working for me

selah55's booth

My tweeting strategies are unique… my followers ACTUALLY READ my tweets…. and retweet them.:)

Take a look

http://twitter.com/aThumper

selah55's booth

Posted by RayvensRarities, In the middle of the state of, Oregon. 16,332 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Check out my Twitter ID and see why my following grows by leaps and bounds!

http://twitter.com/aThumper

selah55's booth

Humor is a powerful tool – my following grows by about 200 a day!

selah55's booth

82 THOUSAND followers!

selah55's booth

82,000+ Twitter followers!

saleaway's cabana

Doin a bump

RAYVEN'S RARITIES'

Posted by memaw7, Suburban Kansas City, "Show-Me" State. 722 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

speed bump!

Treasures07

lol re: speed bump …. clever

selah55's booth

It’s taken me over 3 years to accumulate 82,000 followers. You can too by working at it steadily but in the mean time why not take advantage of all my hard work.

selah55's booth

Posted by memaw7, Suburban Kansas City, "Show-Me" State. 722 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

you won’t be sorry…Selah’s the best!

Treasures07

Don’t have time to tweet?
Don’t have time to get followers?

I have over 76,000 followers on Twitter world wide… from all walks of life, This number grows by about a 200 a day.

The majority of my tweets get retweeted and many of my followers wait faithfully for me to start their day with a smile.

Feel free to check out my advertising strategies at my Twitter ID: http://twitter.com/aThumper

I will tweet an item of yours once a day… just choose the plan that’s right for you!

Packages:

1 week – $7
2 weeks – $12
1 month – $20
3 months – $50
6 months – $80
1 year – $140

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/selah55

selah55's booth

Posted by xxPhyndz, Berkeley, CA. 1,128 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Have used selah’s tweeting services a number of times. So pleased with her total professionalism, communication, friendliness. Views soar. Great gal, great service!

83 THOUSAND followers

Thank you ladies for the unsolicited bumps

selah55's booth

Posted by selah55, Canada. 1,691 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Let me tell you why my following is growing at such a fast rate…

1] I don’t bombard my followers with commercial after commercial after commercial! I mix 5 jokes to every advertisement. IMO less is more… would you sit and watch TV if it were all commercials? NOT A CHANCE!… you would change the channel. For this very reason I have a limited number of clients I will take on at any given time… my tweets are read… not just flung out into the great obis. When my dance card is full the listings go on reserve until there’s an opening.

2. I entertain my followers. I keep adding new jokes so that it’s not the same old boring stuff day after day.

3. I interact with my followers… they’re not just faceless numbers in a crowd.

Certainly this in not the ONLY way to Tweet…. not even saying it’s the best way…. but it seems to be working for me

selah55's booth
Page
< 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 >