**LET ME HELP YOU GET SEEN....I DO PROMOS LIKE NO OTHER** (locked)

Subscribe to **LET ME HELP YOU GET SEEN....I DO PROMOS LIKE NO OTHER** 1,206 posts 85 voices

Page
< 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 >

Posted by stitchncraft, AZ. 203 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

What a wonderful surprise! I received a note from Dena that I won the monthly promotion package drawing.
Dena is a great promoter and I appreciate her hard work.
Thanks
Sharon

Stitch N Craft Supply

Posted by KerisKrystals, Sun Prairie, WI. 834 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Bump!

Posted by minoico2000, Porto Sant'elpidio, Italy. 630 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted by OnlyHotWheels, IA. 110 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Bump to the Top, See your views Increase!!!

Only Hot Wheels

Posted by minoico2000, Porto Sant'elpidio, Italy. 630 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted by jdsgiftshack, small town, USA. 2,546 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Let me help you get seen!!!!

I use all of the popular social media sites to do my promotions on….so you will be seen in more then just a couple places!!! The more places you can get seen in the better!!!!!

CHECKOUT my promotional packages http://www.bonanza.com/booths/jdsgiftshack?item_sort_options[custom_category_id]=287026&item_sort_options[per_page]=48

Your name goes into the monthly drawing when you purchase a package…I draw one lucky person the first of each month to receive a FREE promo package

I HAVE A SPECIAL PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR CHRISTMAS IN JULY PARTICIPANTS ONLY!!!!….check that out here http://www.bonanza.com/listings/PROMO-PACKAGE-FOR-CHRISTMAS-IN-JULY-SELLERS-ONLY-CANT-USE-COUPON/83706749

JDsGiftShackandPromotions

Posted by cathysfind, Punta Gorda, FL. 30 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Thanks again…bump!!

Posted by jdsgiftshack, small town, USA. 2,546 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

I use all of the popular social media sites to do my promotions on….so you will be seen in more then just a couple places!!! The more places you can get seen in the better!!!!!

Bumping up to the top. Need your views increased? Try JDsGiftShackandPromotions!!!

Only Hot Wheels

I CAN HELP GET YOU SEEN!!!

I spend the majority of my day sitting at the computer promoting items for people and I would love to promote your items as well….the most important part of being an online seller is making sure that your products are getting out there and can be found….sales come from buyers being able to find you!! Thats where I come in….I take the time to put your items out there in all the hot social media sites..the more places you are added the better odds of being found are!!!

CHECKOUT my promotional packages @ http://www.bonanza.com/booths/jdsgiftshack?item_sort_options[custom_category_id]=287026&item_sort_options[per_page]=48

Posted by nuttycajun, Leesville (Vernon Parish), LA. 65 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Dena just started helping me promote my items and I have already seen my views go up. WOW! Thanks.

Posted by nuttycajun, Leesville (Vernon Parish), LA. 65 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Dena has just started helping me promote my items/booth and I have already seen my views increase. WOW! Thanks Dena.

Posted by toyzfromthedarkside, . 912 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted by queencityfashion, Charlotte, NC. 1,927 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Dena doesn’t just tweet. The strategy she uses get your items exposure across the internet not just twitter. I have had increase in sales and views. Worth every cent.

Queen City Fashion

Bumping up for a Fantastic Promoter

Only Hot Wheels

Posted by cathysfind, Punta Gorda, FL. 30 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Bump for the help in exposure.

Bump for a seller who is concerned with helping other sellers get their items promoted. Thanks!

Bumping to the Top. She can get you Promoted and get Views !!

Only Hot Wheels

I CAN HELP GET YOU SEEN!!!

I spend the majority of my day sitting at the computer promoting items for people and I would love to promote your items as well….the most important part of being an online seller is making sure that your products are getting out there and can be found….sales come from buyers being able to find you!! Thats where I come in….I take the time to put your items out there in all the hot social media sites..the more places you are added the better odds of being found are!!! Thats why I do MORE then just tweet!!!

Checkout my feedback….I get results!!!

Right now all promo packages are 20% off during the Christmas in July event…so save BIG!!!

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/jdsgiftshack?item_sort_options[custom_category_id]=287026&item_sort_options[per_page]=48

A great promoter! Bump

Bumping to the TOP!!!

Only Hot Wheels

Page
< 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 >