CHRISTMAS IN JULY 200+ STORES-SALES, DISCOUNTS, SHOP ALL MONTH FOR BARGAINS

Subscribe to CHRISTMAS IN JULY 200+ STORES-SALES, DISCOUNTS, SHOP ALL MONTH FOR BARGAINS 294 posts 84 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Posted by kitnkaboodle, Absecon, NJ. 2,541 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

More great bargains added today to our sale. Remember to use coupon code Christmas for 35% off all items. Spend $10.00 or more and we will add a surprise Christmas gift in your package.

Posted by mediasmedia, Sioux City, IA. 117 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Naruto Anime Coin Bank for $3.85 plus shipping with coupon.
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Naruto-Anime-Coin-Bank/84787827

Naruto: Clash of Ninja for Gamecube for $2.10 plus shipping with coupon.
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Naruto-Clash-of-Ninja-for-Gamecube/84428773

Naruto: Shippuden Double Sided Anime Poster for $1.23 plus shipping with coupon -
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Naruto-Shippuden-Double-Sided-Anime-Poster/84430273

Posted by Tortuga, FL. 1,478 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

15% off these really cool items:

Antique Acquisitions

Posted by ZenGirl, East Central, Wisconsin. 7,808 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

From ZenGirl’s First Variety Store on the Moon

Just a little tease… If you like the traditional sound of vinyl LP records, ZenGirl has some really interesting choices. Click image to see them.

=

Screamin Jay Hawkins, 1969, “What That Is,” VG+ Vinyl, FAMOUS BLUES and R& B ~ and PROMO COPY too ~ PHS 600-319 LP

Posted by ZenGirl, East Central, Wisconsin. 7,808 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Use coupon code CHRISTMAS for your Christmas in July Discount

Just a little tease in anticipation of more to come… If you like the traditional sound of vinyl LP records, ZenGirl has some really interesting choices. Click image to see them.

=

Screamin Jay Hawkins, 1969, “What That Is,” VG+ Vinyl, FAMOUS BLUES and R& B ~ and PROMO COPY too ~ PHS 600-319 LP

Posted by MyTexasTreasures, Houston, TX. 5,793 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Posted by RosaInGlousta, Gloucester, MA. 258 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Seasons Greetings!!

Please take a look at my booth—particularly the Christmas Category—where there’s 15% off all items. For example, here’s a great set of 4 green glass espresso cups:

I’m adding new things all the time. Most of my items ship FREE, and I try to ship same day as I receive payment or at least in a 24-hour period.

When you purchase something, DON’t FORGET your FREEBIE

RosaInGlousta's booth

Posted by rodentsplace, Paris/Bunch/Drakesville, IA. 1,890 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Save 15% off ENTIRE BOOTH

New Items Have Been Added.
Christmas Gifts, Christmas Decor, Something For Everyone.

Shop Now!!! Over 600 Items To Choose From

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/rodentsplace

Rodent and Skye's Little Bit of Everything

Posted by adelberta3, Olympia, WA. 4,297 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

10% discount on my entire booth
Don’t forget to say Hi in chat
Merry Christmas everyone.

Posted by NicoleA, Los Angeles, California. 44 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Shop Christmas in July on Bonanza.

Posted by collectibles4u, N Carolina. 4,621 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Have fun browsing & shopping at the CIJ Booths I have 15% of on entire booth for the whole month of July

Posted by Cookbooks2You, Lincoln, NE. 625 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

30% discount on all cookbooks during Christmas in July

Cookbooks2You's booth

Posted by NaomisNook, SC. 6,323 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Stop by to check out my collection of Rings & Earrings! All 30% OFF!

Handmade Lanyards & Leashes

All items are 30% OFF!

Posted by the_seller_inc, Miami, FL. 7,361 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I’m out of town for a bit. I will be back on the 18th. Meanwhile, check out the great sales going on at the booths on the first page.

Posted by yellowsand1964, Shafter, CA. 35,343 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

cij buyers and sellers
we bring toys and snacks for sale

and also glue pens for the artistic people

Posted by RandomItems, Miramar, FL. 175 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Good evening everyone! Everything in my booth is 15% off for the entire month, OBO is accepted, I combine shipping, I ship quickly, and I have a lot of freebies – one free with every purchase.

Just listed this money box today.

Recently listed a couple of ornament plushies, candles, and clothes.

RandomItems

Do you like vintage jewelry? Click pic to see close up how cool all the pieces are!

Marbled Turquoise Pendant Necklace Silver Chain

Now even a better deal using coupon code CHRISTMAS.

Posted by Tortuga, FL. 1,478 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

15% off everything with the code Christmas. We have vintage figurines, crackles glass, kitchen ware and tons more! More items will be listed soon!

Antique Acquisitions

Posted by CritterCreekRanch, Canton, TX. 13,478 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

books, movies & more are marked down 10% add coupon code CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF Born Of Silence Sherrilyn Kenyon The League Book 5 Paranormal First Edition hard cover Publication Date May 1, 2012

Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows DVD Movie Robert Downey Jr 2012

Act Of Valor DVD Movie A Motion Picture Featuring Active Duty Navy Seals 2012

The Calling Kelley Armstrong First Edition Hardcover Book 2012 Paranormal book 2 darkness rising series

CritterCreekRanch's booth

Posted by ladykikiforever, Fishers, IN. 1,114 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I have 45% off going on in my booth right now.

New and used items.

Toys, jewelry, movies, clothing, knick knacks, tons of goodies!

Hope you can drop in.

I have been slowly making my way through the list. It is a long list, but worth going through! I have found some great Christmas presents along the way! You never know what you might find browsing through all these booths!

LadyKiki's Store of Goodies

Posted by kedico, Bellingham, WA. 720 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Take advantage of the many great bargains to be found during the Christmas In July event. Shop now and save.

Kedico

Posted by ilovegems2009, Pasadena, MD. 7,600 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

So many great deals to be found!

Something For Everyone

Posted by rozeejee, Bayonne, New Jersey. 1,713 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Come visit my booth for great bargains on beautiful fashion jewelry. Nice coach bags at great prices. 10% off coupon and 60% off in Clearance catagory.

Posted by Kritters2Keep, Jackson, TN. 33 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Stop by Kritters2Keep, and save 10% on everything!

Posted by RockyRiverDepot, Beautiful North Carolina, . 231 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Enjoy 15% off EVERYTHING at Rocky River Depot! Christmas in July at the Depot!

www.bonanza.com/rockyriverdepot

RockyRiverDepot's booth

!

Just click on the avatar to go to the First Variety Store on the Moon!

Lots of vintage collectibles, household items, and even vinyl LP records floating in outer space for your consideration. You see, there was no longer room on Earth for everything!

There are over 600 items here, so you may want to use the category listing/index on the left side of the booth’s home page. It will guide you to your areas of interest. You will enjoy what you see!

AND remember to use coupon code CHRISTMAS for your Christmas in July discount!

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 6,925 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

15% off all items in my booth – Tonner dolls, Christmas decorations and ornaments, fiction books, jewelry and doll reference books, loose vintage glass beads, crazy quilting supplies. That’s 15% off my already-low prices. Lots more. Come take a peek.

Carolyn

Some of My Favorite Things

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 5,971 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Come Check out the DEALS at these GREAT BOOTHS
participating in BONANZA’S Christmas in JULY Sale

I have 20% off all items in my booth including these “Baby’s First Christmas” Bracelets

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by CatsJewelrynGems, Athens, TX. 1,091 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Are you looking for a fresh bold look for the summer? Stop by to see these great rings, and more, all offered at 40% OFF!

Free Gift with each purchase of $25.00 or more.

Cats Jewelry n Gems

Posted by cincygirl20, OH. 962 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Adding more today!

”,“”,“”,“”,“”,“”,“”,“”,“”, “

sharonstreasures20
Page
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >