x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Seller Discussions will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

No such color?

Subscribe to No such color? 4 posts 3 voices

Posted by galaxydesign, Canada. 234 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I am quite new to Bonanza. When I am putting up a listing, this problem comes up. How do I enter a “bronze” colour (not brown or gold or yellow)?
Thanks!

Galaxy Handmade Jewelry

Posted by cards4me, Hillsboro, Oregon. 641 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

I sell toys. I have no idea how to do Jewelry listings. It’s quiet around here at night but I’m sure someone will pop in and help sooner or later. Welcome to Bonanza!

Cards4me

Posted by galaxydesign, Canada. 234 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

Thanks, cards4me. I think there must be some sellers who had encountered the same problem because many things are in bronze tone….

Galaxy Handmade Jewelry

Posted by ccmom, MHC, N Carolina. 4,879 total posts | Posted about 2 years ago

you cannot enter the color from the list if it is not there…you can suggest a new item trait

http://www.bonanza.com/site_help/general/trait_suggestion

However, in the meantime you can put this

[[color:bronze]] at the end of your listing or in Batch Edit under Search Optimize and the color will be added as an attribute for the search engines…okay to send me a question if need more details

It's Your Turn