x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Seller Discussions will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

My Views Have Went UP

Subscribe to My Views Have Went UP 5 posts 5 voices

Posted by nightrunway, New Philadelphia, OH. 1,130 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

With all the changes with google and everything going a little slow here at the Ranch, I’ve had about 200 more views than usual. I wonder whats going on????
Fine with me. \
I’m not too worried about the google changes. I never knew google shopping existed until I came here. I don’t know how people find me, but I’ve never used google attributes, and have still sold quite a lot of stuff here. Not like the 100 or so like at ebay a month but never expected it, and don’t have to pay the exorbitant fees. I also had identical items at each place and still had my listings show up on both venues. Google shopping too. So I’m glad I didn’t jump through hoops over google’s demands to be seen. I did check Bing, Yahoo, and my items are showing up there.
I’m just going to sit back, and see how things work out, and not stress over it until I need to. SMILE !!! It will get better

NightRunway's booth

Posted by suescollectiblesaw, Sisters, OR. 3,419 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I try not to figure it out. Maybe since your items are showing up in Bing and Yahoo maybe that is where they are coming from. I think it is better just to sit back , relax a little and SMILE !

Posted by Jangmi, . 756 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

My views were insane today! I just reopened yesterday after a year hiatus, and it’s at about 680 item views and 60 visits in the past 24 hours. It was enough to surprise me.. I haven’t even submitted to Google!

Posted by anchorhaven, AnchorHaven, United Kingdom. 815 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

thats brilliant,
my views yesterday were very low compared to normal – but…I got 2 sales

Tweeting increases my views by atleast 30 per item each day, so its good to tweet.

Posted by daffs60, West MI, . 617 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Same here, big time. From past experience, I have learned there is probably something wrong somewhere.

daffs60's booth