x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Seller Discussions will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

Renting Booth Panels Worth It? Opinions please.

Subscribe to Renting Booth Panels Worth It?  Opinions please. 7 posts 5 voices

Posted by ZenGirl, East Central, Wisconsin. 7,808 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Now I would expect those who rent booth panels to come out strongly in favor, of course.

I want to hear from everyone, but especially those who rent booth panels and others who may have thought about it, done it, or not done it, for any reason.

Do you think it’s worthwhile advertising? Why do you feel that way?

I wonder if they really bring in any extra business, but I have rented some when there are free tweets attached to the deal.

What’s your opinion?

Posted by sparklemotion, Kirkland, WA. 2,587 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Maybe if it’s in a very high traffic booth that serves a similar demographic to your booth’s. Most of the buyers here come directly from search engines to a specific item page so I don’t know how many would see a booth panel.

It also depends on the cost.

Sparkle Motion

Posted by ZenGirl, East Central, Wisconsin. 7,808 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Cost certainly is a consideration. I have tended to buy when there is a coupon available. How about you guys?

Posted by purpleiris, Houston, TX. 13,332 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

I’ve done it, but it’s only worth it if the booth you’re renting a panel on gets a lot of traffic itself. I’ve gotten some traffic, but no sales from it so far.

Posted by FireSales, AL. 2 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

how do you get per cent off coupons?

FIRESALES BOOTH - If you're Happy I am Happy

Posted by HavensRainbow, NC. 6,503 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

I’ve only rented a panel once and that was in a package deal. With this seller I’ll do it again at a later date. This is my personal opinion on what I am about to say, but since you are asking for honest opinions I’d like to go ahead and be honest with how I feel …I’ll only rent panels from someone that shows they have sales within their own inventory, too, because then this tells me that they’ve got their own retail product shopper traffic…how far these buyers make it from the seller’s listings, I don’t know.

Like Sparkles said, price is a factor.

JMHO

Haven's Rainbow Of Books 'N Stuff

@ FIRESALES… Sometimes the seller offers a discount code with a percentage off during a sale, and that’s the time to place an order.