Ethos Bright Eyes NAC Cataract Eye Drops 10ml 1 Box
N-Acetyl-Carnosine bright eyes eye drops are our bestselling product since appearing and trialed successfully on the primetime UK Richard & Judy show back in 2003.
Cataracts affect millions of people worldwide and are known as one of the leading causes of blindness. Ethos Bright Eyes Drops clear and dissolve cataracts naturally to improve vision and quality of life, therefore avoiding expensive invasive cataract surgery and long waiting lists for cataract operations.
This is the comprehensive list of eye conditions Ethos Bright Eyes NAC Eye Drops will address:
• Intraocular Pressure Associated With Glaucoma
• Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
• Vitreous Opacities and Lesions
• Computer Vision Syndrome
• Contact Lens Disorders
• Ocular Inflammation
• Dry Eye Syndrome
• Corneal Disorders
• Chronic Eye Strain
• Retinal disease
• Blurred vision
The recommended course of treatment is to use one box containing 2 x 5 ml bottles a week, for a period of six weeks. 79% of patients report seeing significant improvements within this timeframe. Those with more severe conditions may need to continue their treatment for longer.
• Apply Bright Eyes drops 5, 6 or 7 times per day to the affected eye(s)
• Only one drop per eye is needed for each application
• One of the easiest ways to apply the drops is to lie down or lean your head well back
• Asking a friend, relative or partner to apply them for you helps avoid any wastage
• Pull the lower eyelid down and gently squeeze the bottle until a drop comes out
• Instill the drop onto the Centre of the eyeball – you will feel when it goes in
• Leave at least a 30-minute interval between applying different types of eye drops
Once your condition has improved, it is recommended that you continue using one or two drops a day to maintain good eye health and visual acuity.
Those with no known eye conditions are advised to apply Bright Eyes drops once or twice a day as a preventative measure to ensure that they don’t suffer with visual impairment in later life.
• N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC) – 1.0% (a super-antioxidant)
• Glycerine (lubricant) – 1.0%
• Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose sodium (lubricant) – 0.15%
• Sterile water (ophthalmic grade isotonic solution, pH 6.3 to 6.5)
• Buffered with boric acid, citric acid and potassium bicarbonate, and, as a preservative, purified benzyl alcohol
Recommended Usage of Ethos Bright Eyes Drops For Cataracts
It is recommend to use between 7 to 9 drops daily, this should use approximately one bottle or 2 x 5ml bottle every 6 -8 weeks for both eyes. Ethos Bright Eyes drops should be applied hourly if possible and the number of times of daily application depends on the severity of the cataracts. Those with more severe conditions may need to complete a course of 6 boxes over a 6 - 8 week treatment plan.
After a noticeable improvement in your condition it is advised to continue the use of the drops to achieve and maintain maximum eye health and visual accuracy.
Applying one or two drops daily should suffice. Even if you seem to have fully recovered and have no more problems you should still keep applying one or two drops a day to prevent and visual impairment returning or developing in the future.
When you use Ethos NAC bright Eyes drops for Cataracts we recommend eating your greens and other foods rich in antioxidants will help improve & save your sight.
The best ways to reduce the cataracts and improve your vision whilst using Ethos eye drops is also to get plenty of antioxidants from fruits and vegetables, wear sunglasses and a hat to protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Avoid dust and household chemicals.
It is also advisable to stop smoking if you smoke and cut down on drinking - a few red wines and rich darker chocolate occasionally will also help.
Our statistics show that 79% of customers since 2003 -2017 since the successful trails on UK primetime TV the Richard and Judy Show have seen significant improvements within the first 6 – 8 weeks of using our Genuine Eye Drops.
Bright eyes drops are particularly beneficial to those that suffer from tiredness and soreness of the eyes from old age, strenuous eye activity or excessive computer screen use. When experience discomfort, using one or two drops should provide instant relief.
Ethos Eye drops should be kept somewhere cool and out of direct sunlight.
Please note deliveries to North America may take up to 14 days.