DuPont, Tile Flooring, Heavy Duty Sealer, and 12 similar items
More details about this item
DuPontâ„¢ StoneTechÂ® Professional Heavy Duty Sealer features an advanced penetrating microbond and provides heavy duty protection against most stains. This sealer makes cleaning stone easy and helps preserve the natural look of your stone. It is water-based, and can be used on natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, saltillo, bluestone, flagstone, travertine, and sandstone, in both interior and exterior applications.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces 1 hour after standing water is removed. Surface temperature should be between 50Â°F and 80Â°F. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
1. Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Apply sealer evenly and liberally using a paint pad, roller or brush. Do not apply product with a sprayer. Avoid applying sealer on unintended surfaces.
3. Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15â€“30 minutes while spreading excess sealer over entire area for even penetration. Remove excess sealer by wiping surface thoroughly with clean,
4. Apply second coat as needed for porous, absorbent surfaces 30â€“40 minutes after first coat, following directions in steps 2â€“3.
5. 15â€“30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean, dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove any residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, wait 2â€“3 minutes, then rub lightly with a white nylon pad. Wipe again thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
6. A full cure is achieved after 24â€“72 hours. Foot traffic may begin in 6â€“8 hours. If needed sooner, cover floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved.
7. Clean tools used during application with water.
Pint - Up to 50 square feet
3-5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
Why are we showing these items?
These items are in the same booth & category as the original itemBooth
Member since 07/02/09
We can show you more items that are exactly like the original item, or we can show you items that are similar in spirit. By default we show you a mix.
This item has been added to your cart
or continue shopping.