See the small card with the code on it? The seller printed that out and included it in the picture to show that they have this item in their possesion.
Only one in stock, order soon
More about this item
Put your size,color etc in the comments box,when you pay with paypal or send me an email
For deep-diving nail techs, AQUA NAIL TIPS has a new Aquatic Nail Tip that enables techs to easily create the fabled water bubble nails. The clear tips are manufactured with a slender pocket to hold the Aqua20 non-evaporating liquid, into which techs put small glitter and rhinestones and then seal and cap with a UV sealant.
The result is a fun and interactive snow globe-like effect on the nails. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Lightly prep the nails with a sanding band.
2. Choose the correct size Aqua Nail Tip and then use a regular nail tip as a scooper to put nail art mylar, rhinestones, and/or glitter into the tip’s pocket.
3. Inject the Aqua20 non-evaporating liquid into the tip all the way up to the top.
4. Using a gel brush, string Aqua Nails UV Gel Sealant across the opening to seal the liquid, then brush down the sides of the tip to complete the seal. Cure under a UV lamp for one minute
5. Glue and blend the tip to the natural nail.
6. Cap with clear acrylic or gel, but be careful when shaping with a file to not puncture the tip. For added effect, decorate with nail art polish atop the enhancement and seal (underneath as well) with Aqua Nail UV Finish Coat and cure for one minute.
AQUARIUM WATER BUBBLE AQUA NAIL TIPS REAL AQUATIC TIPS
You will receive 100 Aqua Nail Tips, 1 Syringe, & Instructions.
Create your own nail aquarium!
Put your size,color etc in the comments box,when you pay with paypal or send me an email 100 Brand new in retail package Contents: 100 Aquarium Nail Tips 1 Syringe Inserted Instruction Card Plastic Hard Case 100 pc...
Items after first shipped at flat $2.00
Posted for sale
More than a week ago