Walt Disney Characters First Learning Shapes and Sizes Game
- First Learning Game that teaches shapes and sizes
- Game No. 13052
- Copyright 1960, 1969 by Western Publishing Company
- Copyright 1969 by Walt Disney Productions
- Comes with Teaching Guide for Parents
- Items still found in this vintage, used game include: Poster with Disney characters Goofy, Pluto, Huey, Duey, and Louie; Spin a Picture Game Sheets featuring Jiminy Cricket; Take-Apart Shapes; Shapes Across the Board; Bag of Shape Pushouts; Bag of Shape Dominoes; and Puzzle Card.
- Missing from the game are the Shape Picture Cards, the Spinner, Scissors, and the Big and Little shapes.
- Since some of the pieces are missing this vintage game is being sold for parts and for it's collectibility.
- This game has been played with so some of the pieces are showing some use and wear. Lid of box has split corners and some tape. Teaching guide has no loose, torn, or missing pages. There are a few minor small stains on some of the pages.
- Buyer is to pay shipping cost.
- Payment must be made within 7 days of close of sale.
- I will combine shipping charges whenever possible if you purchase more than one of my items.
Shipping cost will be determined by the destination and weight of the package.
- Keep in mind that items that are listed as antique, vintage, or used are not new and may show some signs of wear, discoloration, embedded dust, or patina. This is considered normal and is part of the item's appeal and charm.
- Please look at all the photos carefully to see condition.