1pc Kuih Loyang/Kuih Rose/Honeycomb/Rosette Cookie Floral Brass Mold
Kuih Loyang/Kuih Rose/Honeycomb is famous Malaysian cookie for Chinese New Year/Hari Raya/Deepavali. This mold can also be used for making rosette (a Norwegian deep-fried pastry). Made from brass.
Made in Malaysia.
Size: 6.0cm(diameter) x 1.5cm(height)
Shipping cost via registered air mail to:
Australia/New Zealand: $5.00
*We don't ship to SEA, Israel, APO/FPO addresses
Shipping & Handling:
1. We ship from Malaysia within 48 hours once payment is received.
2. Items will be posted using registered air mail & parcel service.
3. We offer combine shipping.
4. Estimated delivery time (after dispatch) takes about 5-10 working days to Australia & UK and 8-20 working days to US, Canada & Europe. Working days means Monday to Friday excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
5. Transit time is beyond sellerâ€™s control. Shipping time may vary due to custom check & peak holiday seasons.
6. Post office returns due to non-collection or no-one home to sign will be re-invoice for redelivery.
Custom Duty & Tax:
1. Buyers are responsible for import duties, custom taxes & import VAT charges. These fees are not included in the item price and shipping & handling fees. Please verify with your countryâ€™s custom authority before bidding/buying.
1. We don't accept returns. All sales are final.