22 K Gold Plated 2 Bill Uncirculated
24 K Gold Leaf 2 Two Dollar Bill Federal Reserve Note World Monetary Exchange UNCIRCULATED NOTES ! ! !
Authentic Uncirculated United States of America Two Dollar Note.
This is a 2003 A series 24 K Gold Gilded from the World Reserve Monetary Exchange.
It will be displayed into the Presidential Portfolio
Very Scarce ,comes in Protective Leather Case with Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
The U.S. 2 bill is a scarcely seen piece of currency.
Many people have never even seen one and that is why the World Reserve Monetary Exchange is offering these 2 bills overlaid in genuine Gold Leaf 24 karat gold!
Stunning vignette of Thomas Jefferson overlaid in 24 K gold leaf.
The four "2's" in each corner of the bill are overlaid in impressive 24 K Gold.
"THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA-TWO DOLLARS" and the dotted border of the bill are also all overlaid in 24 K gold!
The back of the bill features the famous painting of the "Declaration of Independence."
One 2 Federal Reserve Note printed with ink on paper, then selectively layered with 22 K gold.
• The 2 bill is America’s first and only commemorative bank note design.
• It was originally issued as part of the 1976 bicentennial celebration for the 200 th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
• It has been continuously issued since the series of 1976, but no particular series date is promised.
• The bill is in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
• To add to its beauty and historic appeal, this 2 bill features 22 K gold highlights.
• The 2 bill is a genuine legal tender note issued by the U.S. government.
• The gold is privately applied, as the U.S. government does not have the capacity to create enhanced notes like this.
• The gold is 22 K gold foil.
• 2 bills are printed in very limited quantities and are rarely seen in circulation. Most are acquired by collectors, but just a tiny fraction of all 2 bills have been set aside for this special 22 K gold plated edition.
• The front features the portrait of Thomas Jefferson, who wrote the Declaration of Independence in 1776 and served as America’s third President from 1801-1809.
• The back depicts the painting “The Signing of the Declaration of Independence” by John Trumbull.
• Among those shown in the painting are John Hancock, whose signature is the first on the Declaration of Independence. The group of men standing at the desk includes John Adams (second President), Thomas Jefferson (third President), and Benjamin Franklin, all of whom signed the original document in 1776.
• The note is displayed in a custom holder that preserves its condition and allows it to be safely shown to family and friends.
I accept Pay Pal, Money Orders, and SERVE. Cash on your own. If any one thing in my booth is wrong or upsetting to you, please let me know. If necessary I can and will remove the item. If you think I went overboard on pricing, let me know that too. I am able to change any thing and everything. If you don’t like me, I can fix that too. So whatever upsets you , I am sure we can fix it.
I ship all items out the same day and no later than the next day depending on the time of sale, If this is an International sale, then I will have to check on the actual shipping charges at the Post Office and then add to your invoice
I want every one to be happy with what ever they purchased. If you are not, please contact me. If it is something I can fix I will. Please give me the chance to make it right before you get upset and come looking for me. I want you to be satisfied to the fullest. If the item arrives broke please take pictures of the item and box as well, Send them to me via email. If wanting a full refund send pics and item back. If I have another one of the particular item you then have the option of receiving another one, refund or store credit, which ever you prefer.The items must be returned to me in the same condition it was received. I will return original shipping and cost of item only. Buyer must pay for return shipping. Please contact me before returning your items.
One Of A Kind Exclusivesale Template By:
Copyrighted 2013 and Beyond
All Rights Reserved, Unauthorized Duplication Prohibited