See the small card with the code on it? The seller printed that out and included it in the picture to show that they have this item in their possesion.
Only one in stock, order soon
More about this item
1900s 4 Stereo View Photos Jerusaleum Palestein Area Scenes
- A wonderful set of 4 stereoviews of Jerusaleum Palestine area features (c) 1900 - 1903.
- In excellent condition and a great addition to your Stereo View collection or for gift giving.
- No.17 Garden of Gethsemane and Mount of Olives, from the eastern wall, Jerusaleum, Palestine.
- No. 18 Jerusaleum, city of the Great King, from Mount of Olives, Palestine.
- No.14 The Valley of Kedron and Village of Siloam - from the south - Palestine.
- No.16 Tombs of the Prophets, in the Kings Dale, Valley of Kendron, Jerusaleum, Palestine.
- Standard size: 7 in x 3.5 in.
- Very Good to Excellent
- No Chipping to Photographic Images
- Images are crisp and clean
- Stereoviews have a couple of very minor corner rubs
- Some surface scuffing to 1st and 4th SV's at top on right panel
- Stereoview is slightly rounded from storage.
- 1st SV has story like description on back
- 2nd SV has Plain back.
- 3rd SV has Plain back.
- 4th SV has description on back
- US & Canadian buyer to prepay sale amount and shipping of $4.50 USD.
- International sales welcome, shipping - $7.00 USD est..
Only payment options are electonic via Paypal, and of course, local pickup is always available. For any further questions or options for payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This item is shipped from , so please allow sufficient time for delivery due to cross border customs.
[[product_type:stereoview]]; [[made_in:US]]; ; ;
1900s 4 Stereo View Photos Jerusaleum Palestein Area Scenes A wonderful set of 4 stereoviews of Jerusaleum Palestine area features c 1900 1903. In excellent condition and a great addition to your Stereo View collection or for gift giving. ...
No combined shipping offered
Posted for sale
More than a week ago