- A progressive repertoire series designed to motivate students while allowing them to progress evenly and smoothly from the earliest classics toward intermediate literature.
- These pieces are from the standard classical literature, chosen to appeal both to teacher and student.
- The Practice and Performance - Level 6, which is a practice guide for students, is also available in my store.
Compiled and edited by Jane Magrath
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
- Sonatina in A Minor, Op. 88, No. 3 - Friedrich Kuhlau
- Bohemian Dance - Bela Bartok
- The Swallow, Op. 100, No. 24 - Johann Friedrich Burgm?ller
- Etude in G Minor, Op. 47, No. 14 - Stephen Heller
- Sonatina in D Major, Op. 168, No. 5 - Anton Diabelli
- Menuet in C Major, WoO 10, No.1 - Ludwig van Beethoven
- To a Wild Rose, Op. 51, No. 1 - Edward MacDowell
- Little Prelude in C Minor, BWV 999 - Johann Sebastian Bach
- Evening in the Meadow, Op. 31, No. 5 - Vladimir Rebikov
- Sonatina in C Major, Op. 36, No. 3 - Muzio Clementi
- Sonatina in A Minor, Op. 54, No. 5 - Cornelius Gurlitt
- March in G Major, BWV Anh. 124 - Bach Anna Magdelena Notebook
- Sonatina in G Major, Op. 12, No. 6 - James Hook
- Menuet in G Minor - George Frideric Handel
- Prelude in G Major - George Frideric Handel
- The Storm, Op. 109, No. 13 - Johann Friedrich Burgm?ller
- Etude in C Major, Op. 47, No. 19 - Stephen Heller
- Evening, Op. 65, No. 11 - Serge Prokofiev
Please click the link below to view my Booth policies.
Thank you for taking the time to visit.
Click the link below to tour my Bonanzle Booth.
Template by Lesley's Auction Template Designs