2 Custom Painted and Designed Cornhole Boards
Our boards are 100% completely handmade and hand painted. We do not use vinyl decals (except on our cornhole wrapped boards). We use the highest quality materials such as the wood, paint, and poly finish. We take anywhere between 15-25 hours on each board set depending on the paint design. We make a high quality product and put our heart and soul into our cornhole boards.
Since all of our boards are made to-order we can do just about any color or design. Please be sure to purchase the correct item during check out with a design style that you'd like. We can personalize them to your liking with words, colors, designs, themes, and much more. Please do not hesitate to email us about your design ideas.
Since all of our items are made custom to-order, please note our average turnaround time is 2-4 weeks depending on the season. Please contact us PRIOR to ordering if you need your boards by a certain date. Thank you.
Our boards are handcrafted and custom made for each of our customers. We have made them according to the American Cornhole Association (ACA) specifications and not the way "we" think they should be done. Please don't be fooled by others reasoning on why they use this or that technique or material.
- 4' x 2' in size
- 1/2'' thick plywood for top
- 2 fold down legs cut evenly
- Hole is 6'' in diameter and is centered 9'' from top and 12'' from side of edges
- Playing surface is sanded for smooth surface
- Cornhole platform is 12'' from ground in back
- Painted (if applicable) with high gloss latex paint for smooth surface, but isn't too slippery per ACA
***** We also offer plain - not painted, solid painted, stained, or design boards, please see other ads *****
Do the boards come with bags?
- Our boards do not include bags. Some customers prefer to make their own, however we do sell both solid and printed bag sets.
Please check our other listings, ask about our combined shipping discount!
What is the difference between Cornhole and Baggo?
- Many players use these terms synonymously (cornhole = baggo, baggo = cornhole). However, there is a major difference with the boards. Cornhole boards are 4' x 2' and are most commonly used in leagues, tournaments, and backyards. Baggo boards are 3' x 2' and are used for tailgating type of events.
What are Cornhole Boards used for?
- Cornhole boards are great for any event and make great gifts. These make great Christmas Gifts!! The game is relatively easy to understand and great for all ages. Bring your boards to a wedding reception, tailgate event for your favorite football, baseball, or basketball game, any family event or party. These boards can be used for both indoor and outdoor events, many players play year around. They also make great, unique gifts for dad, great gift for college student, great gift for any sports fan, or anyboy else. Again, the game is relatively easy to learn, very fun, and can be played just about anywhere.