Disneyana 2000 Small World 12 w/ Backer Cards pin/pins
Disneyana 2000 Small World full set of 12 Limited Edition with original Backer Cards sealed from the factory Pins. The pins are mint just the way Disney sold them to the dealer I purchased them from at the Disneyana Convention. The backer cards are in good condition but they may not be in 'perfect' condition.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Series -- #1 'It's a World of Laughter' One in a series of 12 pins for the 2000 Disneyana convention. The pins celebrates 'It's a Small World,' and each pin was designed by a different artist to represent one line in the song.
#1 The first pin, for 'It's a world of laughter,' is by Joe Andrews. It shows a blue hippo laughing zebra and laughing hyena from the Africa portion of the ride. The pins come on cards printed with the corresponding line from the song.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Series -- #2 'A World of Tears' The second in the Small World series -- for 'a world of tears' - shows Dumbo wearing a yellow hat. Tears are streaming down his face and he's standing in a pool of tears. The pin was designed by Bob Holden.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Series - #3 'It's a World of Hopes' The third in the Small World series, for 'It's a World of Hopes,' shows Quasimodo with a blue bird cupped in his hand. Behind him is one of the stained glass windows of Notre Dame. The pin window is glass, not cloisonne. The pin was designed by Jeff Ebersohl. Quasimodo is from the movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Series - #4 'And a World of Fears' The fourth pin in the series, 'And a world of fears,' shows Scar the lion coming out from behind an African mask. The mask is orange, black and white. The pin was designed by Dan Campbell.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Series - #5 'There's So Much that We Share' The fifth pin in the series, for 'there's so much that we share,' shows Chip 'n' Dale wearing grass skirts and beating a Polynesian drum. Behind them, a native wearing a mask is also beating the drum; there's a fire burst in the background. The pin was designed by Tim Whalen.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Series - #6 'That It's Time We're Aware' The sixth pin in the series, for 'that it's time we're aware,' shows the White Rabbit from 'Alice in Wonderland.' He's wearing a red coat and holding an umbrella and a large gold pocket watch. He's standing in a graphic red, green and teal background. The pin is designed by John Trent.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Series - #7 'There Is Just One Moon' The seventh pin in the series, for 'there is just one moon,' shows a girl from the Arabian section of the ride. She's wearing a pink hat and blue veil, and leaning on a yellow moon. At the top are orange clouds and blue and purple stars. The pin was designed by Ron Burrage.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Series - #8 'And One Golden Sun' The eighth in the series, for 'and one golden sun,' shows a little boy from the Hawaii section of the ride. He's wearing green swim trunks and standing on a red surfboard in the water. Behind him is a large orange and yellow sun. The pin was designed by Quynh Kimball.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Series - # 9 'And a Smile Means Friendship to Everyone' The ninth pin in the series, for 'and a smile means friendship to everyone,' shows a pair of monkeys from the attraction. They are hugging each other behind a large green leaf. In the background is an orange and yellow sun.
Disney Mulan Disneyana 2000 Small World Set - #10 'Though the Mountains Divide' (Shan-Yu) The tenth in the series, for 'though the mountains divide,' shows Shan-Yu from 'Mulan' in a black hat. Behind him is a gray mountain. This is roughly the shape of a shield and was designed by Darren Wilson.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Set - #11 'And the Oceans Are Wide' The eleventh pin in the series, for 'and the oceans are wide,' shows Ariel (with a purple tail and purple hair!), from the Little Mermaid, against a free-form blue and teal ocean background. The pin was designed by Thomas Scott.
Disneyana 2000 Small World Series - #12 'It's a Small World After All' The final pin in the series, for 'It's a Small World After All,' shows six children of the World, wearing their national costumes, in a blue boat. Behind them are flags of the US, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, France, Canada, Ethiopia and the UK. The pin was designed by Ralph Kent.
All these pins I am selling here were released at the Disneyana Convention 5.2000 at the Contemporary Resort Walt Disney World (WDW). Each of the 12 pins in the set are designed by a different Disney artist and factory sealed on specially designed display cards, with the artist name on the back.
I will from time to time offer my extra pins that are from this set that I have that do not have backer cards, or may have backer cards from time to time. So if you are looking for some special pin from this collection and you can not find it, please email me so I can help you find it. Bear in mind some of these pins are harder to find then others and I may not have that pin you are seeking except in this offering in the condition you want it with it being factory sealed with the backer cards.
These are beautiful pins. Here is your opportunity to collect all 12 at one time. They all have the Disney copyright on them. SO, if you are collecting pins, you will definitely want to have this set in your collection! Check out my other items in my store for more Disney items!
Remember I am here for you at any time and I am very happy to answer any of your questions.
International bidding is welcomed
This item comes to you from a smoke free home.
Check out sellers other great bargins this week.
This picture does not do this item any justice at all must by it to see for your self
Good luck with your bid and I hope you win.
International Buyers – Please Note: new rules at ebay requires me to add this to my listing
• Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
• Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
Other information a seller may wish to include:
• These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
• We do not mark merchandise values below value - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. If you have any questions regarding this matter please feel free to e me though ask seller a question. I am here for you any time I care about making you happy.
Payment and Shipping Info are in USA Dollars and these amounts are for USA residents only. Shipping outside of the USA will be more. Email seller for cost if you are outside.
Paypal payments required as per ebay rules. I will only ship to paypals provided mailing address. If you want something different contact me to work this out.
Seller offers a Lay A Way Plan, term to be worked out between buyer and seller at the close of the auction. I would like to get 25% non refundable deposit and the balance to be arranged to fit your pocket book.
Please email me with any of your needs or special requests I am here for you.
Delivery Conformation is included for USA buyers is included in S H cost listed here.
Shipping outside of the US will be more.
INTERNATIONAL S H Rate
There is no item that I can ship Internationally for free.
If the item ends with a free shipping charge please give me a chance to send you an invoice from ebay with the proper shipping cost. Do not pay the invoice if the invoice says free shipping if you are outside the USA.
FedEx - ups ground - usps priority mail, class, parcel post Mail the shipping cost listed for USA buyer applies to s h cost listed here at sellers choice. I ship many different sized items and I use different methods for different item or items.
7% for Florida in-state buyers please add the tax to the total
All payment are expected to be received 7 days if you need an extention I will be happy to let you have it I just need to know.
Please free to ask any questions before you bid.
The item you will receive is exactly what is described above.
Please read what you are buying if not sure ask questions. . Do not read into anything title, discription and picture should match. If it does not email me if there is a error in the listing I will fix it immediately I am only human. You will get what I have posted.
To Insure for Perfect Buyer experience please be sure that you read what you are buying and that you want this item before bidding. Ask any questions you may have before you place your bid or your purchase on my item. Shipping and handling cost I include: shipping cost, handling fee, Delivery Conformation for all USA buyers. International shipping cost email seller I ship all over the world.
When auction ends I will send you an email telling you have won.
If I do not hear from me please contact me.
S H is required on all transactions. Except if free s h is offered to USA buyers.
Delivery for Larger pieces may take longer. I have some of these pieces I have professionally packed. Please be patient when I ship these pieces.
Each carrier has different rules. For these services you can check on line to find out where your package is in transit. If a package is lost your item will either be replaced if another one is in stock or refunded if stock is sold out. You will be protected against loss or damage if this should occur.
If damage occurs please read I must be notified immediately within 24 hours of your receiving damaged item. I will hand it professionally for you .
The post office does not loose item but if this should happen please read
Post Office rules. For lost parcels, you must wait 21 days domestic and 45 days for International shipments. For shipments to Italy, you must wait 60 days. The post office rarely looses or damages packages. Please give time for your package to arrive. Do not worry about anything you are protected.
Please be careful when your package arrives to unpack your package carefully. Suggestion open over a soft surface to avoid damaging your item.
If a there should be a claim for either loss or damage the buyer will be required to fully cooperate with the seller to and provide the proper documentation and paper work that would be required to file a claim for loss or damaged. Paper work must be done in a timely manner. I should receive all documents requested within 3-5 working days.
additional processing time; they need to be manually taken to the Post Office.
• Sometimes shipping time may take longer than normal. Sometimes packages are held in Customs for a variety of reasons. Please be patient. Packages are not considered lost until 45 days after the package has been shipped.
At the request of buyer or for some countries registered mail may required/or requested at buyer’s expense.
All buyer USA and International please
1. Please read what you are buying if not sure ask questions.
Do not read anything into this listed that I do not say!
The Title, Description and Picture should match. If it does not email me if there is an error in the listing I will fix it immediately I am only human. You will get what I have posted.
2. Shipping cost are stated here for USA buyers in all my auctions and I know that I ship quickly (international buyers please email me for s h cost). Each package I ship there is handling cost added to the cost of actual shipping. I have a varied inventory and this makes handling fees vary. For example: The handling fee for a pin would be different then sending for a collectible, art work etc. Some packages require more supplies which have become very costly we try and cut corners as best we can but every day we are faced with more expenses. Some of my packages are packed and shipped by a privately owned packing house. These packages take longer to prepare for shipment I have no control when they will ship I will email you as soon as they ship. These are Large pieces. Shipping time will take longer than normal on large pieces.
3. Shipping Time If a package is delayed you will know why if the problem is on my end. This way you are never disappointed in my shipping time. I really try hard to do my best.
4. Shipping notices I send out I send out direct emails to you when I have either processed or shipped your package and give you the shipping date in this email for all post office shipments along with delivery conformation numbers USA buyers, for international buyers you will have the CJ, LC or LN numbers come in this email. Some emails have not been accepted by some email spam filters. I also try to send you an email though my ebay that notice not will not show the actual date of the shipment and will just say that your package has been shipped. For the expensive or bulky item such as some toys, collectibles, art work etc I use DHL, FedEx or UPS. Some emails from my ebay may not come with tracking numbers when I use these services. If you want them email me for them and I will be happy to email them to you. I do not ship over the weekends.
5. Shipping Time Remember I have no control over shipping delays once I have shipped out your package.
I try to please everyone but sometimes this is an impossible task I hope that I meet your full expectations and you are happy with my service. If I do not please tell me where I can improve. Remember I am only human!
You are buying from someone who cares and you can trust You can see by feedback that I already have on ebay.
Good luck with your bid and I hope you win.
Do you want to be notified of my sales and specials? Be sure to sign up for my Email service for new listings and add me to your eBay Favorites List!
If you have any questions about this item feel free to call
me at your convince at 305-661-4368 I am
here for you to help you.
On Jan-11-16 at 09:32:07 PST, seller added the following information: