"Waste Ink Recycling Tanks”
For your Epson Brand Printers
"Save your printer, save money and recycle your ink”
If you see this error: "Ink Waste Pad is Full” or "Service Required, Printer Parts are at the end of service life",
or your lights are flashing on your Epson printer.
· Every time your Epson printer performs a head clean, waste ink is channeled into a waste pad at the bottom of your printer. A counter records this and after so many head cleans, the printer firmware will "stop the printer from working”
· You will have to take your printer to a Epson service center to have the Waste ink pads replaced and the counter reset to zero. This will cost from $150 - $300. (depending on model) If you use your printer a lot, this will happen quicker than you would expect.
· However, help is at hand and you can avoid this expensive and time wasting exercise with this tank and "FREE Reset” .
· This Space saving Cylindrical container is 100% "Made in America" Extruded from odorless and impact resistant PETG, With a flexible and transparent wall, they provide a protective and clear view of the waste ink. Fitted at both ends with black SC TuffPak Caps™. The caps have an airtight and waterproof seal protecting it's contents from leakage and contamination. Tank may be mounted horizontal or vertical
· Reuse the waste ink on a 1/3mix with fresh black ink, in your refillable cartridge or Bulk ink system. "No more wasted Ink” helps keep the system from clogging.
This Tank , will save you a lot of aggravation and money. Recycle the ink if you’re using
a "continuous ink supply” or filling your own cartridges.
You will be amazed at how much ink is wasted due to head cleaning. (see illustration of single head clean)
Waste tanks Especially for the following Printers:
Epson R1800 & R2400
See my other ads for more Epson Models
High quality, corrosion resistant Hoses,
Large 7oz Waste Tank
Adhesive backed Velcro (for mounting horizontal or vertical)
Syringe& Tube ( facilitates draining and filling your bulk or Refillable cartridges)
Step by step Photo instructions. ( Compiled from Genuine Epson Service Manuals)
Links to FREE RESET (We have helped to reset over 1600 printers)
Link to FREE Service Manual
"THINK GREEN, RECYCLE" and save your printer at the same time
Others sell External Tanks ask if they are "Made in America" and include Printer resets
Most asked Questions:
Is this an Epson Brand system? "NO, Epson does not make external Waste ink tanks for home use printers.”
Will this void my warranty? "Any time you alter a product the warranty (if any) is voided.”
Will this fix my printer?"The external tanks does one thing, reroutes the waste Ink outside the printer, were it can be reused, it keeps your printers "Waste Pads” from overflowing.”
Will this come with a reset to clear the blinking lights or Waste Ink Full error? "With very few exception either a reset program or codes are supplied”
How easy is the kit to install? "All Kits come with Photo step by step directions, Most are a 1-2 minute, 3 step installation.” Older models may require partial disassembly /reassembly of outer cover (Service Manuals are supplied for these models)”
Can I place this below my printer? "YES, these tanks are vented, and will not Siphon unless vent is clogged. Tube tanks may be vertically hung or horizontally mounted to allow for desk space”
How do I avoid "Backflow”? "Backflow occurs when the tank or tubing is higher than the print head, keeping the tank and tubing lower than the print head eliminates this.”
How do I "reused” the waste ink? " On printers that have Refillable cartridges or Bulk ink systems (CIS) the waste ink may be mixed with fresh BLACK ink when filling black cartridge or bulk tank.”
I see other kits with Valves and tube clamps, why? "Other seller’s versions may have clamps or valves to keep their backflow in check because of low point of entry and can backflow without precautions. Our tanks do not have this problem due to top mounted hose.”
PAYMENT & SHIPPING INFO:
Payment must be received within 3 days aftersale closed.
• I Accept PAYPAL (Preferred) /Certified Check (Will hold until cleared). Credit cards will be accepted through Paypal.
• Will Ship to confirmed address ONLY .
• Item will be shipped within 2 business days after full payment is received and cleared .
• Tracking numbers will be email to you immediately upon shipment.
• Email Support on all products sold
• Feedback will be left when feedback is received.