See the small card with the code on it? The seller printed that out and included it in the picture to show that they have this item in their possesion.
Only one in stock, order soon
More about this item
The principle theme of this book is the emergence of distinctively American ideals and the way the conflict between those ideals and reality has shaped the nation's development. This is Volume 1 of this two-part series, which covers chapters 1-18.
* Transplantation (1600-1685);
* The Creation of New Worlds;
* Convergence and Conflict (1660s-1763);
* Imperial Breakdown (1763-1774);
* The War for Independence (1774-1783);
* The First Republic (1776-1789);
* A New Republic and the Rise of Parties (1789-1800);
* The Triumph and Collapse of Jeffersonian Republicanism (1800-1824)'
* The Jacksonian Era (1824-1845);
* Industrial Change and Urbanization (1820-1850);
* The Way West;
* Slavery and the Old South (1800-1860);
* Reforming Antebellum Society (1815-1850);
* The Politics of Sectionalism (1846-1861)'
* Battle Cries and Freedom songs: The Civil War (1861-1863);
* The Union Preserved: The Civil War, (1863-1865);
* Reconstruction (1865-1877).
ISBN #: 0-13-031766-7.
Pages: 192 pages.
Condition: Used, in like new condition. The pages are intact and there are no rips or marks that I can see. Spine firm, pages clean and crisp.
Thanks for looking and enjoy browsing my booth.
More great books and educational material can be found
The principle theme of this book is the emergence of distinctively American ideals and the way the conflict between those ideals and reality has shaped the nation's development. This is Volume 1 of this twopart series, which covers chapters 118...
Items after first shipped at flat $1.00
Posted for sale
More than a week ago