• saws range in size from 6in across to 10in across...depending on what I have in stock at the time of your order
• saws are cleaned and neutralized against rust to begin with; then the painting is sealed again once dry.
• you can get it exactly like this one, or you can pick your own season
• just so you know...even if you have one like this...I can't make an EXACT copy anyway
• Picture #1 has been digitally altered to show the details better. It) also shows what the saw would look like if hung on the wall with an overhead light shining on it to show it off better.....kind of like you would hang an expensive signed piece of art painted by one of the old masters (hint)! They are meant to be hung where a light can fall on them! DO NOT use direct sunlight though, since it will fade the paints!
• This would be the PERFECT gift for that hard-to-buy-for person in your life! Got a hubby/wife who appreciates/collects "old" things, farm implements or "unique" OOAK items?? This fits right in that category!
• I usually ship these in flat-rate envelopes (after first putting inside a bubble envelope). They do well traveling this way. I combine shipping on multiple purchases; if buying from outside the U.S., please contact me prior to your purchase for a more accurate shipping cost to you.
PLEASE REMEMBER....THESE ARE DONE WITH OIL PAINTS AND EACH BLADE HAS TO BE DONE IN SECTIONS SO THAT EACH SECTION HAS TO DRY BEFORE I CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT! THEY DO TAKE TIME TO DO, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH MORE DETAIL ON THEM! PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST ONE WEEK OR MORE PER BLADE FOR YOUR ORDER! I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED DURING THE PROCESS TO KEEP U INFORMED AS TO WHERE I AM IN IT. IF YOU NEED ONE FOR A GIFT...PLEASE, PLEASE ALLOW ENOUGH TIME FOR THIS PROCESS! I CANNOT SHIP A STICKY BLADE BECAUSE I CAN'T PUT THE FINAL COAT OF SEALER ON IT IF IT IS STILL WET!!