Round Serving or
Made in USA
Very Fine Condition
· This listing is for a 1960s vintage Kathy Kale oval divided serving bowl in the classic “Brown Drip” finish.
· I think Kathy Kale worked for McCoy Pottery in the 1960s when this pattern was produced.
· This bowl measures 8 3/8” in diameter and 3 ¾” tall.
· It is marked on the bottom as follows:
o Kathy Kale
o “KK” logo
· It was made in the USA
· This classic Kathy Kale stoneware serving or mixing bowl is in very fine condition.
· There are natural variations in the glaze and some tiny pinhole dimples and pimples in the glaze.
I will give you feedback once you let me know that you have received this item and that everything is satisfactory. If you have any concerns about this item or the transaction, PLEASE let me know before you leave NEGATIVE feedback so I can try to resolve any problems.
I combine on shipping for multiple wins to reduce your shipping costs if the multiple sales are made at the same time.
Your satisfaction is very important to me. If item is not as described, you may return it within 7 days of receipt. Please repack the item in the original packing material in the original package with the original mailing label visible. Mark “Refused, Return to Sender” on the package and take it to your local post office or give it to your postal carrier. That way you will not have to pay return postage. Original shipping & handling fees are not refundable.
If you have questions, please contact me and I'll be happy to answer you.
(in spite of my name, this item has never been in an attic!)