Check out our Nail Art Giveaways!
Like us on Facebook for our 99 cent deals!
PURCHASE THIS LISTING AND RECEIVE:
24 Minnie Mouse Pink Polka Dot Ears Disney graphic art nail designs for your fingers and toes.
These come with twenty-four of the same designs of Minnie Mouse Pink Polka Dot Ears Disney!
These are packaged safely with easy to follow application directions in an envelope and a resealable bag for safe keeping.
Our Lush Nail Art are created with a crystal clear background. This allows your polish color to show!
Use on natural, polished or acrylic nails.
1. Paint your nails the color of your choice. For full nail decals you will want to use a clear coat. For clear nail decals, clear, nude & light shades work best. Allow nails to dry thoroughly.
2. Trim the decal to fit your nail. For clear nails, you will trim around the design. The background is clear and it will not show up.
3. Place the decal in water face up for 15-30 seconds.
4. Dab your fingernail with a little water to prevent the decal from sticking to your polish while you position it. Slide the decal off the backing paper. You will want to make sure the image is facing up and not backwards. Tweezers are a wonderful tool to use when applying.
5. Once you are happy with the position, dab off the excess water carefully. To get the full wraps to lie flat, paint them with a clear coat and let them dry. You will then press the design to your nail.
6. Seal it all with a clear coat or two. Try glitter or hologram top coats, too! For full nail decals, make sure you seal the edges of your tips well!
Tips: Best when shared with friends! Reapply top coat every 2-3 days for best results. Please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns you may have. The decals can be removed with regular polish remover.
Our nail art is shipped via first class mail in an envelope. There is no way of tracking your shipment. If you need it faster, please add the priority shipping below:
We want you to love your experience shopping with us, so please contact us if you have any concerns or questions and we'll be glad to help!