NASA. Space Shuttle. Astronaut. Rare Autograph,Col. Onizuka,Challenger Explosion.
Astronaut Ellison S. Onizuka (USAF Colonel) died in Challenger explosion in 1986. On Jan 28, 1986 aboard the STS 51-L Space Shuttle, Col. Onizuka died when Challenger exploaded 1 min. 13 sec. after launch. This artist rendering print was signed by Colonel Onizuka on July 15, 1982 at the manufacturer of the Space Shuttle seats in Colorado Springs. On the same day, Astronaut Joseph P. Allen autographed the same print as shown. Excellent condition. Thank you for your interest in the old Barnstormer's collection.
- Seller prefers PAYPAL as the main method of payment.
- Money Orders are accepted. Item will be shipped upon cleared Money Order.
- Seller typically ships USPS.
- Seller ships within 3 days or sooner (usually within 24 hours) of cleared payment.
- Seller offers combined shipping; either make an offer or we can refund the cost difference after payment.
- Seller does not ship International.
- Seller tries to keep shipping costs as low as possible, including postage and shipping material cost.
- If buyer prefers shipping other than USPS, please let us know!
- Seller refunds shipping overages over $1.00.
- If for any reason the buyer is not satisfied with the purchase, please contact us prior to return.
- We ask that the buyer return the item in the same condition that it was received.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping cost. The original purchase price will be refunded upon receipt of the item.
Thank you for reviewing our booth offerings. If you have any questions, please contact us. We consider all reasonable offers!