Designed after the famed Tabriz carpets of northwest Persia, this rug features intricate palmettes linked by gracefully arching branches. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish.
• 3' wide x 5' long (36” wide x 60” long)
• 5' wide x 8' long (60” wide x 96” long)
• 8' wide x 10' long (96” wide x 120” long)
• 9' wide x 12' long (108” wide x 144” long)
• Yarn-dyed wool has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
• A gentle luster wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colorations within each rug.
• Cotton canvas/synthetic latex backed. Care
• Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
• To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
• Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
• Keep away from excessive moisture.
• Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
• Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
• Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
• Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
• For indoor use only.
PayPal is the preferred payment method. For any alternative mode of payment please contact before bidding.
Insurance is included in shipping. If there is any damage, the rug will be replaced at no extra cost depending on the availability else full amount will be refunded.
• We try our best to ship the rug as quickly as possible after receiving clear payments.
• It normally takes 4 to 7 business days to deliver. We do not ship to P.O Box and APO addresses.
• International buyers please contact before buying for shipping charges.
• UPS tracking number will be provided after shipment, be sure you have correct address and contact information listed with bonanza.
• If you think you will not be available at the time of delivery. Please provide contact number to arrange delivery accordingly.
• Return will be accepted 3 days after the buyer recieves the item.
• Refund will be given as money back. Buyer pays return fees.
• Ask us how you can save up to 50% on return shipping.
• We do our best to give excellent service. In case if you are not satisfied with purchase, please contact us immediately and we will be happy to solve any problem associated with your purchase.
• Leaving Negative or Neutral feedback will not solve any problem. Your Feedback is important for us to grow business,so please do leave feedback.
• If you have any query, please contact us before buying.
• Digital pictures displayed here are most accurate in color but I can’t be held responsible for the differences in individual monitor settings.
• We are in no way affiliated to Pottery Barn or Williams Sonoma Inc, not this auction also.
• We sell only authentic rug with no defects of any kind.
• This item is catalog return, overstock or brand new in original packaging.
• Items maybe or may not be labeled.
• All items are stored in smoke free, moisture free and pet free environment.
• This rug is made in India for Pottery Barn.
• If payment is not received within 7 days of auction closed, I will file a non paying report with bonanza and will re-list the item.
• Please provide correct and updated address for shipping.