Old Vintage Victorian Kerosene Copper and Brass Coffee Maker, 7 Pcs. Pat. 1904.
Old Vintage Victorian Copper And Brass Coffee Maker. Markings on bottom of Fuel Burner Unit: Manning, Bowman & Co. Pat Nov.8, 1904. Total height is 16-1/4". There are 7 pieces:
(1) BASE-Copper securement ring with 3 brass legs. The base part has an open ring that allows for the top coffee/water unit. This part is open and holds the top Liquid Container part on the base. The bottom of the base secures the kerosene Burner Unit.
(2) Burner Unit-There are 3 pieces in the burner unit;  Bottom Fuel Burner Unit Container.  The brass Protector Cap that fits over the  Cylindrical Burner Piece. The burner unit has an attached wheel that operates the cylindrical burner piece up and down that regulates the flame height. The burner unit measures 3-1/2" in diameter x 3-3/8";
(3) Top Liquid Container. This single piece contains the spicket allowing flow and stoppage. Also, black handles that appear to be wood (burn prevention). There are no internal parts.
(4) Clear Glass Viewing Piece. Height is 4" x 3-9/16".
(5) Copper Top-Fits over Glass piece, has wooden piece to lift lid.
- Seller prefers PAYPAL as the main method of payment.
- Money Orders are accepted. Item will be shipped upon cleared Money Order.
- Seller typically ships USPS.
- Seller ships within 3 days or sooner (usually within 24 hours) of cleared payment.
- Seller offers combined shipping; either make an offer or we can refund the cost difference after payment.
- Seller does not ship International.
- Seller tries to keep shipping costs as low as possible, including postage and shipping material cost.
- If buyer prefers shipping other than USPS, please let us know!
- Seller refunds shipping overages over $1.00.
- If for any reason the buyer is not satisfied with the purchase, please contact us prior to return.
- We ask that the buyer return the item in the same condition that it was received.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping cost. The original purchase price will be refunded upon receipt of the item.
Thank you for reviewing our booth offerings. If you have any questions, please contact us. We consider
all reasonable offers!