Any colors you'd like. Any Letter.
ITS YOUR CHOICE - This is all about YOU
************ PLEASE NOTE: Our boards are painted BY HAND. Almost everyone else uses vinyl decals and cheap stick on logos. Often times the logos don't match the color of the rest of the boards and looks silly. We put hours upon hours into our boards that are painted by hand and are custom for each order. Our boards are also very sturdy in construction because we use the highest quality products and make our boards to ACA regulations. Please keep that in mind when choosing your boards.
Please email through etsy or sportygrl44 @ gmail.com if you have questions or design ideas.
Our boards are handcrafted and custom made for each of our customers. We have made them according to the American Cornhole Association (ACA) specifications and not the way "we" think they should be done. Please don't be fooled by others reasoning on why they use this or that technique or material.
- 4' x 2' in size
- 1/2'' thick plywood for top
- 2 fold down legs cut evenly
- Hole is 6'' in diameter and is centered 9'' from top and 12'' from side of edges
- Playing surface is sanded for smooth surface
- Cornhole platform is 12'' from ground in back
- Painted (if applicable) with high gloss latex paint for smooth surface, but isn't too slippery per ACA
***** We also offer plain - not painted, solid painted, stained, or design boards, please see other ads *****
Do the boards come with bags?
- Our boards do not include bags. Some customers prefer to make their own, however we do sell both solid and printed bag sets.
Please check our other listings, ask about our combined shipping discount!
What is the difference between Cornhole and Baggo?
- Many players use these terms synonymously (cornhole = baggo, baggo = cornhole). However, there is a major difference with the boards. Cornhole boards are 4' x 2' and are most commonly used in leagues, tournaments, and backyards. Baggo boards are 3' x 2' and are used for tailgating type of events.
What are Cornhole Boards used for?
- Cornhole boards are great for any event and make great gifts. These make great Christmas Gifts!! The game is relatively easy to understand and great for all ages. Bring your boards to a wedding reception, tailgate event for your favorite football, baseball, or basketball game, any family event or party. These boards can be used for both indoor and outdoor events, many players play year around. They also make great, unique gifts for dad, great gift for college student, great gift for any sports fan, or anyboy else. Again, the game is relatively easy to learn, very fun, and can be played just about anywhere.