For your consideration, here is a lovely Trachten-style sweater.
I love the Tyrolean embroidery - pretty little pink flowers on a field of dark green. And, the pewter buttons are such a quality touch.
Here are the details:
- Label: No maker label, only the fiber content label
- Size: Not labeled, probably a medium to small.
- Content: 100% Pure New Wool
- Color: Dark loden green with little pink embroidered flower buds
- Round neckline with ribbing
- Button band with traditional pewter buttons
- Lace and cable knitted pattern with little flower buds embroidered in wool bullion stitch. Little embroidered moss green leaves.
- Ribbed waistband
- Long sleeves, knitted in pattern, with embroidery and ribbed cuffs
- Bottom picture shows sweater with a loden wool skirt from a Trachten suit that I have listed. I do combine shipping.
- In very good condition. Minimal signs of wear (slight felting of wool under arm,) and no damage. Very nice!
- From a smoke-free home.
- Bust 36-37
- Waist 30
- Sleeve length 23
- Width at back shoulder 15.5
This pretty cardigan will add a nice touch to your Trachten wardrobe - I know you will love wearing it!
Payment is due within three (3) days aftersale end. If there will be a delay, kindly let me know. I try to be flexible and fair, which is made easier with good communication and manners!
I accept Paypal only, as per new requirements. If you have any special requests, please feel free to email me.
If you are an international bidder, I accept PayPal ONLY.
SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM WILL BE BY PRIORITY MAIL, unless otherwise stated in the description. I provide insurance on items valued at over $100.00, and on International sales, at my discretion.
I pride myself on speedy shipping! Your purchase will come to you beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. Receiving your clothing item should be like getting a present - an occasion! (It's fun for me, too!)
FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Your item will be sent FIRST CLASS MAIL INTERNATIONAL, arriving in approximately seven (7) to ten (10) days. In most cases, your item will come to you neatly wrapped in tissue, and inserted in a padded envelope, in order to keep weight to a minimum. (Bulky items will of course require a box, and therefore higher postage.) I will, at my discretion, provide insurance on more expensive items. If you have any special shipping requests, please let me know and I will do everything I can to accommodate you.
I will consider returns on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me with three days of the receipt of your item if you have any concerns. I will do my very best to assist you for an amicable solution. I do take care to give an accurate and complete description, so please read carefully and bid responsibly.
Refunds cheerfully given if I have made a mistake. Item must be returned in original condition within seven days.
My credo is that I will work with you to make your buying experience a positive one!
I live in Independence, Missouri - Harry Truman's home town! I live in an historic 1872 Italianate house, and am always poking around looking for cool old things. I love vintage clothing (and in fact, ALL CLOTHES. I AM A CLOTHES HORSE! sigh.) But darn those 1872 closets (or rather, LACK OF CLOSETS!! HA!) So I share some of my finds with you! You can be assured that all of my offerings have been chosen with care, wrapped with consideration, and come to you in fine condition!
Please feel free to email me. I love all things vintage, and I LOVE to dish out the details on any of my items.