Vintage/Antique Kerosene Wall Lamp. Pat. Aug 30, 1892.
This hanging lamp was originally obtained from a sale in Cape Cod in the early 1970s. Patent date on extended wick adjustment wheel for the wick adjustment on the lamp burner is dated Aug 30, 1892. There are four parts to this lamp - (1) The long, cylindrical base that would hold the fuel the and feed into lamp burner wick. (2) Lamp Burner. Hinged, and opens, appears to be brass. There is a used wick included, these are readily available as well as retail fuel mixture that is readily available. The burner houses the (3) Globe.The globe measures 8-3/16" high. (4) Round reflector fits over a pin on the vertical metal piece secured to the fuel container. This item is an unusual collector's item. The wick fixture appears to be brass, but has been left to the buyer whether to polish or leave as is. This is not a toy, and not for use by children.
- Seller prefers PAYPAL as the main method of payment.
- Money Orders are accepted. Item will be shipped upon cleared Money Order.
- Seller typically ships USPS.
- Seller ships within 3 days or sooner (usually within 24 hours) of cleared payment.
- Seller offers combined shipping; either make an offer or we can refund the cost difference after payment.
- Seller does not ship International.
- Seller tries to keep shipping costs as low as possible, including postage and shipping material cost.
- If buyer prefers shipping other than USPS, please let us know!
- Seller refunds shipping overages over $1.00.
- If for any reason the buyer is not satisfied with the purchase, please contact us prior to return.
- We ask that the buyer return the item in the same condition that it was received.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping cost. The original purchase price will be refunded upon receipt of the item.
Thank you for reviewing our booth offerings. If you have any questions, please contact us. We consider all reasonable offers!