Seller cannot identify specific use, but was a part of a collection of old bullet molds, shot measures, cleaning patches and pistol cleaning brushes. May be a piece of reloading equipment. Interesting, if anyone has an idea of its specific use or what its called, please email. Will accept offers as cannot find anything like it through researching. Measures 6" long and 1-5/8" as widest point. Wording on working end flat indicates date of PAT APRIL ? 1875. Appears to be 2 types of metal for top working part and lower handle part.The pointed piece is threaded and can be adjusted. Its use appeares bo be a metal extraction point use. THIS IS NOT A TOY. NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 12.
- Seller prefers PAYPAL as the main method of payment.
- Money Orders are accepted. Item will be shipped upon cleared Money Order.
- Seller typically ships USPS.
- Seller ships within 3 days or sooner (usually within 24 hours) of cleared payment.
- Seller offers combined shipping; either make an offer or we can refund the cost difference after payment.
- Seller does not ship International.
- Seller tries to keep shipping costs as low as possible, including postage and shipping material cost.
- If buyer prefers shipping other than USPS, please let us know!
- Seller refunds shipping overages over $1.00.
- If for any reason the buyer is not satisfied with the purchase, please contact us prior to return.
- We ask that the buyer return the item in the same condition that it was received.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping cost. The original purchase price will be refunded upon receipt of the item.
Thank you for reviewing our booth offerings. If you have any questions, please contact us. We consider all reasonable offers!