~ Very Rare CPK Licensed Merchandise ~
~ Swim Ring ~
About 32" x 25" without being inflated. Item appears to be new and never filled with air. It folds up nice and neat. I will not be blowing it up to check for holes as I fear it will not be able to be folded up again. I cannot guarantee that is does not have holes. This item is dated 1984 Coleco and has been sitting around for 27 years. You can buy a clear patch kit at Walmart, Target, etc if it does happen to have a pinhole. I see no slits or large holes.
This float features leg holes for your doll to sit in and has a head and chest of a little blond boy in a sailor suit in the front. It has 2 blow up valves. This would look awesome blown up with dolls sitting in it in your doll room! Sadly, I have to thin my collection. My loss is your gain!
Please NOTE: For safety: Do not use this for a real child. I am selling it as a piece of collectible licensed merchandise for CPK dolls. It was originally meant for real children but due to age please only use this item for your dolls.
I gladly combine shipping!
I will do my best to get you the best postage rate on multiple items!
~~~ Terms ~~~
· I accept Paypal payments.
· Please pay within 3 days.
· I will ship next business day or same day when I am able.
· Postage costs include delivery confirmation.
· I include insurance on most of my shipments. If something arrives damaged please contact me asap.
· Insurance costs will not show on the postage label as I use a third party insurer.
· I gladly combine shipping on all purchases made in 3 days. Please contact me if you need more time.
· You must request a new invoice when you are done shopping with me to receive a discount.
· Unfortunately I cannot give a discount on multiple payments.
· I may not be able to combine shipping on larger items. Sometimes larger items ship cheaper seperately.
International Buyers – Please Note:
· Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
· Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional
· Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
· We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
· I cannot cover international return postage.
· Some items may not be able to be shipped to your country due to customs laws. Please review the customs laws in your country and only bid if the item can be shipped to you.
Thanks for looking!